Deca And Mass

I dont know what it is, but when i take deca i blow up like just big prob water but whatever , could it be that i jus respond to it well or is that the case with every1? i love it and i wana throw it in my bulker but i wanted to give QV EQ a try, suggestions?

i am on decca right now. finishing off a cutter, and i got zero bloat from it. diet has alot to do with wether you bloat or dont i guess.

cockdiesel said:
I dont know what it is, but when i take deca i blow up like just big prob water but whatever , could it be that i jus respond to it well or is that the case with every1? i love it and i wana throw it in my bulker but i wanted to give QV EQ a try, suggestions?
Bro I'm the same way, I just get big on Deca. Yeah a lot of it's water, but I love it. I run Deca in the winter and EQ in the summer. With a Test base. I think Deca has gotten a bad rap of late.

Good luck

If it wasnt so hard on my HPTA, I would use Deca.

The last and only time I used deca, I was shut down for 6 months and after 14 months of being off, my test was still in the mid 100s.

Now that I am on HRT, I might try it again, but I am scared!!

I dont find it shuts me down worse than anything else, but I love what it does for my joints

needsize said:
I dont find it shuts me down worse than anything else, but I love what it does for my joints

NS...

Do you think since I have and will be on HRT, should I give Deca another shot??

LAWNSAVER said:

I would, what have you got to lose anyways. You might want to try a shorter cycle with some NPP, just to test the waters, so to speak......:D

I think that everyones system like our genetics are diff. so if someone does Deca and gains bloat then thats your reaction, but for me no bloat and fuck the dick issue with that nandroshit...I rather use EQ.

Yet when I get into a fight with my girl then Deca here I come....HAHA

LAWNSAVER said:
NS...

I would, especially on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) it really shouldnt matter. I've added deca to all my cycles for over a year now

Does EQ help with joint pain too? say while on a winny,tren,test cycle? I hear EQ is a better choice during a cutting cycle.

TrojanMan60563 said:
Does EQ help with joint pain too? say while on a winny,tren,test cycle? I hear EQ is a better choice during a cutting cycle.

No, EQ wont do anything for your joints. For me, EQ makes me vascular, Deca makes me big.

needsize said:
I would, especially on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) it really shouldnt matter. I've added deca to all my cycles for over a year now

Man, it sound tempting...

I will be using Supra Labs gear. I was looking forward to trying the EQ clone and do 500mg EW, but I might just try the Deca at 400 ro 600 a week along with the 600mg of Cyp...

We'll see.

cockdiesel said:

im on deca, test, dbol, proviron right now. so far pretty amazing, weight is going up fast and i dont notice any bloat at all, deca HAS gotten a bad rap for no good reason. everyone is different on some i guess its no good and for some, like me, its the best.

Re: Re: Deca And Mass

bluewizz said:
im on deca, test, dbol, proviron right now. so far pretty amazing, weight is going up fast and i dont notice any bloat at all, deca HAS gotten a bad rap for no good reason. everyone is different on some i guess its no good and for some, like me, its the best.

No good reason??

Deca is a progestin, which is well documented has having a more negative effect on the HPTA over other steroids which convert to estrogen.

You are correct in saying everyone is different, but Deca is a lot harder on the recovery process than a lot of other drugs.

Believe me, would take Deca all the time if it weren't for the recovery

Re: Re: Re: Re: Deca And Mass

Train Harder said:
Lawnsaver how long did you run Deca and at what amount that you had problems?

10 weeks at 200mg a week...low!

It was with 200mg of EQ and 500mg of Test.

I have run test and EQ together 5 or 6 times since then and have recoveded fast!!

Back