deca durobolin order

Platinum-

Mass Counts
Deca Durobolin (300) would be dosed at 250mg =1ml ?? So if I needed to run 300mg a week for 10 weeks, would i order 3000mg, which equals 12ml ?? Is this correct or am I wrong ??
Thankyou :)

ya it makes sense .... just hard for me to find out before i order as its a new supplier and Im unsure of the measurements.

1m,l a week is fine - do a little study on Half lifes of these compounds- Deca is 14-17 days- no need to pin twice a week

Deca Durobolin (300) would be dosed at 250mg =1ml ?? So if I needed to run 300mg a week for 10 weeks, would i order 3000mg, which equals 12ml ?? Is this correct or am I wrong ??
Thankyou :)

please tell me your not running JUST that deca.

so if i have 10mls ... or 10cc, to pin 300mg weekly would be 1ml on a 3ml syringe ?? because the deca is concentrated at 300mg for each 1ml (deca 300)

correct...
You have 3000 mg s in the bottle..or more like 2900 if you take into account you ll never get it all...10 weeks of deca is short imo..but you ll like it bro...

ya so can you order it in any ml/mg ?? or is there vials only made in ... say 10ml,15,20 etc etc ??

Entirely depends on the manufacturer/compounding lab. The two most common I've seen are 250mg/mL and 300mg/mL in 10mL vials. But that's why you need to get details about what you're ordering -- you never know.

Ya agreed man .... just new supplier thats all and over here in australia its fucking hard to get real, good compounds :)
ill order 10ml of deca 300 (300mg/1ml) hopefully its cool lol

Back