deca for joint s

cmc

dont hear much about this anymore, but deca is great for lubricating up the joints, i used it a long time ago, and it did wonders.. it also screwed up my desire for sex, big time.. dont remember the dose it took..
my question is, does anyone know how small of a dose, and how often to take if a person just wanted to take deca for theraputicial (ya, i know, spelling))) reasons.. without screwing up my sex life..

TIA

cc

Probably around 200mg/week is enough for joint lubrication, but even at that dosage, I would still run an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) type dosage of Test with it to avoid the problem you mentioned.

StoneColdNTO said:
Probably around 200mg/week is enough for joint lubrication, but even at that dosage, I would still run an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) type dosage of Test with it to avoid the problem you mentioned.

What would be a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) type dosage? And could prop be used in small amounts along with the deca?

Striation said:
What would be a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) type dosage? And could prop be used in small amounts along with the deca?

HRT dosages........100-150mg/week

Prop....... sure.

StoneColdNTO said:

I read somewhere that doctors used 50mg/week, but that at that dose it takes a few weeks to actually notice the lubricating results.

StoneColdNTO said:
HRT dosages........100-150mg/week

Prop....... sure.

So what do you think would be a good way to admin Prop in low volume dosages?

50mg every three days, 25mg eod....?

and would I still need any HCG or adex at such a low dose?

thanks

cmc said:
dont hear much about this anymore, but deca is great for lubricating up the joints, i used it a long time ago, and it did wonders.. it also screwed up my desire for sex, big time.. dont remember the dose it took..
my question is, does anyone know how small of a dose, and how often to take if a person just wanted to take deca for theraputicial (ya, i know, spelling))) reasons.. without screwing up my sex life..

TIA

cc
I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM W/ SEX LIFE OTHER THAN IT MADE ME HORNIER THAN EVER... AS far as joints go.. they feel good while on, but when off the pain is usually worse...

stonecold54 said:
maybe you have a broken bone. :p
lol, yeah that is alot of deca not to get that feeling, but to each his own, my joints start to feel good after about 4 weeks. I am done with nandrolones though.

that is werid because when i am on deca my joints feel awsome and i have no pain, the problem is when i come off that i have to becarful

Back