Deca Test and Arimiplex?

Dlove

Product of Test
I haven't been on here for a while but my buddy of mine asked me something today that I think some of you guy's could answer for him. His cycle is mild, Test 450 1-15, Deca 300, 1-15, and he has asked about arimiplex if he would need it or not. He is prone to water retention and wants to keep it off but I told him with that mild of a cycle he might not need it or matter.

So the ?'s are,

Is .05 of arimiplex EOD gonna help him?

Is that dose of Deca effective for just some mild joint repair and tissue rebuilding?

His stats are in the thirties, he play's triple A baseball and is basically just taking this for a slight edge in competiton. His training and diet is spot on. Thought's would be appreciated for him. Thank's

arimiplex?? I think you maybe meaning arimidex...and arimidex is for estrogen related gyno...if deca causes gyno then it will be prolactin related so prami or caber for that

.5mg/ed of arimidex is a good dose

I dont think deca heals joints...I think it just lubes them up per say

lol yup it's been a while I meant arimidex. And I think your right about the joints but apparently nandrolone does heal tendons and ligaments from what ive read in the past.

So I was thinking that at those low doses arimidex might not be necessary?

lol yup it's been a while I meant arimidex. And I think your right about the joints but apparently nandrolone does heal tendons and ligaments from what ive read in the past.

So I was thinking that at those low doses arimidex might not be necessary?

and arimidex is for estro that is produced by test...prami or caber is needed for estro produced by deca...arimidex has no effect on deca

Back