Declaring AAS at international borders

spentagn

I've posted on this subject before. You can find it on elite, as well as a couple of other boards. I have previously declared testoprim-d and nolvadex sucessfully at the Nuevo Laredo crossing.

Last Thursday, I made another trip, and was looking forward to the same success. Bobber at elite has successfully declared some vet products, so I figured I'd try it as well.

I declaired two 10ml QV enanthates as well as some nolvadex. Unfortunately, the agent I was dealing with was all of about 12 years old, so had to ask for permission from superiors. They, in turn, didn't know what to do, and had to ask yet again. All in all, a friend and I (pancho villa from anasci) were detained for about 45 minutes. They finally found an agent who knew the fucking law, and he came and spoke to me. He said that I couldn't declare the QV because it was not for human consumption. Also, he would not let me declare the nolvadex because it was not approved for use in males. The law does state that all medications must be for your own personal use, so technically I guess he was correct.

He did say, however, that I could legally declare up to 50ml of human steroids without a problem. He did say "We don't care what you do to your body, but it is our job to enforce the law."

We were allowed to "return" the products to Mexico, and we were searched, though not thoroughly at all, upon our return. We were still detained for probably another 15 minutes, which delayed an appointment we had with a Mexican national on the US side of the border :)

thefantom1 said:
You got balls my friend.... so did you go get 50ml of "human" steroids??

Agreed. You got some balls my friend. Personally, I would only try the 50ml dosage trick if they found the stuff on me. Otherwise, you're just inviting problems.

If you don't declare the medication, and they find it, you don't have the option of following the law. You just got found smuggling controlled substances.

So 50 amp or pre-loads at a time are legal....
it seems the laws very from one costum agent to another.
Its very unclear as to what is really true.

DangerousGrounds said:
What are the human grade gear in Mexico besides Sustanon (sust) 250 redi-jects and stens?

testoprim-d, primoteston, deca redi-jects, primobolan (50mg), and anything else if your dealer will order it for you. For example, my guy offered to order some zambons if I wanted them.

Wartime100 said:
Wonder what they would say if you brought a dog with you and said you are bringing back vet shit for the dog.

I'm not sure. Then again, I wouldn't take my dog to Mexico, something tells me he wouldn't make it back.

I would like to make it 100% crystal clear, that for whatever reason, these same "LAWS" are not enforced identically at each Border crossing. What do I mean? Well, I have heard of some seriously astronomical fines, and longer periods of detainment being issued to guys trying the same procedure, at the SY/TJ crossing. At that crossing, you are better off just trying to smuggle the stuff. Nuevo Laredo/Laredo seem to have a more liberal attitude on the imporatation laws, if not a different take on them altogether. Who knows why?

It is not even economical to goto mexico for gear unless you live very close to the border. Once you do get there you still have to figure travel expenses and the possiblity of being ripped off.

spentagn said:
If you don't declare the medication, and they find it, you don't have the option of following the law. You just got found smuggling controlled substances.
That is true, the experiences seem to vary because of the agents alot of them have no f*cking clue about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) whatsoever, got caught at a crossing they thought my DBOL was X, it took them quite awhile to even figure out what the vials were, they were asking all the agents there and they had no clue.

Wartime100 said:
It is not even economical to goto mexico for gear unless you live very close to the border. Once you do get there you still have to figure travel expenses and the possiblity of being ripped off.
Yeah, that is probably true, but it is just so much fun to go "shopping" I'm sure someone else has to feel the same way.
Kinda like a kid in a candy store.:D

Sounds like paying someone to run across the border is a better way, I haven't heard many stories about doing this in the California area, I dont live in Texas and unfortunately thats where most of the data is coming from.

id like to revisit this topic. any new experiences with this? plus i get so much conflicting info on different bords and posts that i dont know what to think. i dont think i would try to claim Sustanon (sust) redi's at the border but i was gonna try to do that with nolva.

tednatas said:
id like to revisit this topic. any new experiences with this? plus i get so much conflicting info on different bords and posts that i dont know what to think. i dont think i would try to claim Sustanon (sust) redi's at the border but i was gonna try to do that with nolva.

I know a gentleman who is a little older than me who declares a little testosterone at the border every few months.

Back