DNP day 7


New member
I'm still at 400 mg ed
Holy shit !! I made a mistake this morning : I ate too much cereals and now I'm burning from the inside lol !!!!
I sleep bad those days as I'm a little sick (my throat/ears are a little sore, I guess this must be a cold and it's not the good moment )
One thing is wondering me : did any DNP user felt his heart beating faster when on DNP ? I feel like this now and I don't know if it's th cold or not.
I'll bump up the DNP dosage to 600 mg tommorow or in 2 days , depending on how I'll feel.
One thing is sure : I can see my abs better than before and the fat in low abs seems tender , I guess it must be water... I hope !!

the only thing that sucks is that my heart beats faster and I don't understand why and it makes my breath shorter then usual ...

Mike I found this on DNP

EFFECT OF SHORT-TERM EXPOSURE: The substance may cause effects on metabolism, resulting in very high body temperature.

Id you whant the hole artical let me know.
Sorry I miss read your post. DNP works a little like Ephedrine and Ephedrine makes my hearth go crazy...... Here is the article

The substance; 2, 4-Dinitrophenol has many other brand names such as, 1 Hydroxy-2,4-dinitrophenol, Solfo Black, Nitrophen, Aldifen, and Chemox are just a few and is among many things, a metabolic stimulant. That is it's popularity here in our world, it burns fat like no other. Let me just tell you of it's other uses before I continue. First, it is a toxic dye, chemically related to Trinitrophenol (Picric Acid), second, it is found in insecticides, wood preservatives, herbicides, explosives, and is also a hazardous material. Third, it is used in science to couple or attach to DNA molecules. All of this should tell you that it is not a run-of-the-mill metabolic stimulant, like Clenbuterol or Triacana or Ephedrine or any other for that matter. Here is DNP's tox faq's from the international chemical safety cards to you give an idea of what it is considered to be; Combustible. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire. Risk of fire and explosion. DO NOT expose to friction or shock. MAY BE ABSORBED! Redness. Roughness. Yellow staining on the skin. PHYSICAL STATE; APPEARANCE: YELLOW CRYSTALS ROUTES OF EXPOSURE: The substance can be absorbed into the body by inhalation, through the skin and by ingestion. PHYSICAL DANGERS: Dust explosion possible if in powder or granular form, mixed with air. INHALATION RISK: Evaporation at 20°C is negligible; a harmful concentration of airborne particles can, however, be reached quickly. CHEMICAL DANGERS: May explosively decompose on shock, friction, or concussion. May explode on heating. Shock-sensitive compounds are formed with alkalis, ammonia and most metals. The substance decomposes on heating producing toxic gases including nitrogen oxides. EFFECT OF SHORT-TERM EXPOSURE: The substance may cause effects on metabolism, resulting in very high body temperature. Exposure may result in death. EFFECTS OF LONG TERM OR REPEATED EXPOSURE: Repeated or prolonged contact with skin may cause dermatitis. The substance may have effects on the peripheral nervous system. The substance may have effects on the eyes, resulting in cataracts. Boiling point: sublimes °C, Melting point: 112°C, Relative density (water = 1): 1.68. Solubility in water, g/100 ml at 54.5°C: 0.14. Relative vapor density (air = 1): 6.36. This product is handled and shipped in a 15% solution of water, making it a paste, so that it will not explode due to shock or friction.
thanks bro , I already know that.
it makes your body become a real FURNACE lol ! you can't imagine, even at 400mg !!
I had the same problems breathing when I went at 800mgs day. My chest felt tight for about 4 hours but finally I got over it. I noticed that I would sweat through out the day but my temperature never increased!