DNP...Do Not Use!

radeon said:
I wonder how many deaths someone could attribute to steroid use? I bet the government also claims that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are poison also.

This thread is going nowhere. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. Nuff said.

no deaths with aas

a few deathw with dnp in just this thread

John Benz said:
bioimpedence machines are still the most accurate tool we have for measuring bf %. [PROOF?] Even if it were innaccurate, and I have yet to see anything to back up this statement...the guy lost 9 pounds of muscle. Hard to be off by that much. He felt like his lean mass was being eaten up and just used the machine to conclude it. Did you miss this statement by 3vandoo?
The only way he could've lost that much muscle would be if he had a major caloric defecit in his diet which would've caused muscle loss even without DNP. Furthermore Tom Prince stated openly a couple years back that he had seen too many bbers lose more muscle than fat to ever use dnp even if it wasn't potentially lethal. Ok...fine, I know several pros who say the opposite. We could play that game back and forth all day.

John Benz said:
Not trying to be abrasive....but this is complete nonsense and shows zero understanding of anti-oxidants and how they work.
Whoa! Don't make me post a truckload of stuff to back this up...
The cataract issue was never put to rest, even in the 50's. I've spoken to other board members who attribute premature cataract formation to light dnp use. They reported back in the original studies on DNP about concerns with cataract formation...then they went back later and compared all the data to the general population and found no differences in incidence.

radeon said:
I wonder how many deaths someone could attribute to steroid use? I bet the government also claims that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are poison also.

This thread is going nowhere. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. Nuff said.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thats all I gotta say "DNP mover" oh I mean master.

Listen...I'm not saying DNP isn't dangerous. My only point in taking the position I'm taking is that DNP's danger is WAY overhyped by some people. Some of you sound like Barbara Walters on 20/20 when she talks about evil dangerous steroids!...and how do you all feel about THAT over-hype?

Because Doc, DNP isnt needed to get what you want. Its just plain unhealthy anyway you cut it. You cant say any of the same about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and you know that.

Trust me Ive put a LOT of drugs in my body, Im the last one to be scared of a chemical. That said, there are so many alternative options like...oh I dunno cardio, diet, maybe _clen, _T3 etc.

Last edited:
DougoeFre5h said:
Because Doc, DNP isnt needed to get what you want. Its just plain unhealthy anyway you cut it. You cant say any of the same about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and you know that.

Trust me Ive put a LOT of drugs in my body, Im the last one to be scared of a chemical. That said, there are so many alternative options like...oh I dunno cardio, diet, maybe _clen, _T3 etc.
For the most part I agree...on a personal note: there's no way I'm going to go through the dieting hell to get sub 6%. It's extremely difficult for me to accomplish this without a little "help" from DNP. Clen only works for a couple weeks and T3 whips my ass for some reason, can't take over 25mcg/day. For probably 95%+ of people on this board though, yes, diet/cardio/eca/clen/T3 makes way more sense than taking DNP.

DougoeFre5h said:
You cant say any of the same about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and you know that.
I wasn't suggesting that, I'm simply saying that the over-hype SOUNDS the same.

DougoeFre5h said:
oh I dunno cardio, diet, maybe _clen, _T3 etc.

If Clen fucks with peoples hearts causing murmurs and enlargment amongst other problems why doesn't everyone shit all over it like DNP? It seems no one really cares about the sides of Clen but do about DNP. Not asking to be a dick, just didnt understand why.

I've considered taking DNP but i'm still on the fence as of right now. My question is, with the recommended maximum dosage of ephedra being 75mg/day, would you take it at 3 times the recommended dosage with all the deaths that have occurred? I realize there have been several million more users of ephedra than DNP, but the fact is people have died due to ephedra use. Will I continue to use ephedra? YES, but you won't find me popping 9 Stackers a day.

So if 200mg is a safe dosage for DNP over say a 30 day period, why don't we try to remain intelligent and not take 3 times the recommended dosage, ie. 600mg?

I may be way off here and i'm just talking out loud but you have to admit, it does make sense. :)

Each person's tolerance is different. I know a guy who is nearly iffbb pro condition who went up to 800 mg and simply did not like the extreme heat and discomfort.

Then I know 2 other users, one male and 1 female who stayed at the lower 200 mg end and had horror stories. The girl was sure she was going to die and was praying non-stop as she lay in the bathtub while her boyfriend kept adding ice to the water.

The guy told me he was scared shitless as well and just kept drinking ice-water non-stop, puking and running to the bathroom every few minutes.

YoungNHugeGunz did LOTS of cycles and once boasted he lost 12 lbs in 3 days before a contest. I'm guessing he figured he would never end up in pine box before his 25th birthday.

StoneColdNTO! Thanks my friend. It's good to see you as well. This is a great site with an incredible staff, but I let myself get run off in the past by the goofballs in the convo forum. :D

JB, you don't have thick enough skin to even notice the threads in there...nor do I. lol

IMO, DNP is definately NOT for women...too difficult to control the dose d/t their general lower bodyweight.

do any dnp users carry around thermometers to check their temps and ensure that everything is within reason?

A-10 said:
If Clen fucks with peoples hearts causing murmurs and enlargment amongst other problems why doesn't everyone shit all over it like DNP? It seems no one really cares about the sides of Clen but do about DNP. Not asking to be a dick, just didnt understand why.

John Benz said:
but I let myself get run off in the past by the goofballs in the convo forum. :D

you and me both buddy!!!!!

as far as the DNP comparison to anabolics-- i dont agree with it. There comes a point in time where you need anabolics to get bigger whereas you could get naturally cut every time -- you dont need the fat loss chems.

also i used to trash everyone who used t3/dnp recreationally but I think it's up to the individual to use it or not.. but people should definately use ohters experiences with it as a warning, know the potential dangerous, and should nto use these drugs lightly.

Back