DNP...Do Not Use!

Yes, Dnp can be dangerous if not used with wisdom and respect. However, thousands of people have used DNP without having dropped over dead or having got cateracts(which is a side occurring more so in women than men).

The risks are there along with any other drug. You just have to research and respect the chemicals you put into your body.

Gosh, after reading the warnings and hearing all that has been said...I get to your post, and I think...oh, okay some hope yes this can be a choice sometime?!?

I remark on your comment the points with chemicals and what is @ times known to be this or that, safe or not, only to have then the findings on more and or less.

This in turn makes me ask...what if anything do you know more on this subject then others and why and how?
I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but moreover concerned with what your expert truly is.?.

Could you explain the sex issues with women not to use this drug, but men can. Any research on women using this?

Not unless she wants to cook her eggs for good and never bear children.

The question was whether there was any research, not whether anybody wanted to throw in any more unfounded rumors.[/QUOTE]

as the womans core temp rises and stays elevated for weeks at a time the eggs get too hot. Now if that is rumor then lets test it. Put your girl on a cycle a few times and get back to us. I for one don't think any woman should chance it with better fat burners like eca clen t3 etc none are 100% safe and none should be used with out diet and none should be used unless she's competing in the first place.

Thousands of people have probably pointed a handgun at other people and pulled the trigger and laughed at their reaction because they thought they knew the gun was not loaded...

until it went off and killed someone. :wallbash:

Seems like DNP is far too questionable with the risks associated for use. IMO

but...if a person does use it, against the warning of the knowledgeable, against the obvious and imminent possibility of death, then they get what they get. Good luck.

Oh, and i have lost 7 lbs in 5 days using, 1.5 gallons of water, CLA, L-Carnitine, Fish oil, VTX Meltdown, Glutamine, L-Arginine, Milk Thistle and 50mg of Win a day along with 30-45 minutes of eliptical following my 1.5 hour Lifting Routine. For anyone interested.

Last edited:
im runnin a low dose cycle of dnp @ 200mg/day.. im about 14 days in and everything is fine. this isnt my first go around with dnp neither. besides sweating a little more, im fine. taking all proper precautions though. oh, and strength on all exercises is up slightly.

Oh I've used it a few times in the winter. LOL But I found if your on AAS it helps not to burn off muscle. 200 is low 500 is about where I found my sweet spot and thats dividing it into 2 doses early am and early evening. Lots of sweat yes but start small and work up. Shit is nasty

Back