Dnp gurus

dfresh88

im seriously considering running dnp, was thinking 200mg for 10 days. ive been doing my homework on it and am very interested.

please dont respond with "diet/cardio bro" or " dont look for shortcuts" lol i think all of us are looking for shortcuts one way or another.

anyway what are your thoughts/experiences with it. thanks in advance fellas

lots will disagree with me here, but what was DNP orginally manufactured for? that answer is why I will not mess with the stuff. I would do clen or t3 ANYDAY before DNP

It is a very effective "quick fix"

I don't believe it is any less safe than any other compounds we put into our bodies if used correctly.

Drink Lots of water, Drink Glycerin, Take loads of Vitamin C, use some Pyruvate, Avoid eating lots of carbs because they will make you feel like cr@p. Keep a fan nearby

If done right you can drop a good couple of Kilo's in 10 days. You will feel flat after the 10 days and think it didn't work,, but 2 - 3 day's after you stop you will really notice the results as your muscles fill out and the subcutaneous water retention drops

DNP is not as safe as other compounds. It is very dangerous and there is not reason to run this. OP, based on your avatar pic, I don't even know why you would want to do this.

lots will disagree with me here, but what was DNP orginally manufactured for? that answer is why I will not mess with the stuff. I would do clen or t3 ANYDAY before DNP

actually finishing up t3 now. got about a week left, ran it at 50mcg. didnt use gear with it, but helped lean me out. didnt lose muscle either.

anyway i just wanna cut up more and this seems to be the best there is

DNP is not as safe as other compounds. It is very dangerous and there is not reason to run this. OP, based on your avatar pic, I don't even know why you would want to do this.

wanna knock the rest of this fat off brotha. i guess you could say im being impatient but who isnt these days?

It is a very effective "quick fix"

I don't believe it is any less safe than any other compounds we put into our bodies if used correctly.

Drink Lots of water, Drink Glycerin, Take loads of Vitamin C, use some Pyruvate, Avoid eating lots of carbs because they will make you feel like cr@p. Keep a fan nearby

If done right you can drop a good couple of Kilo's in 10 days. You will feel flat after the 10 days and think it didn't work,, but 2 - 3 day's after you stop you will really notice the results as your muscles fill out and the subcutaneous water retention drops

yea was thinking 10 days at 200mg...

Last edited by a moderator:
wanna knock the rest of this fat off brotha. i guess you could say im being impatient but who isnt these days?

Bro, you look good to me. Honestly you don't need to lean out more but if you did theres no reason to run such an unhealthy compound to do so. I would start bulking up now if I were you, but thats just me.

Bro, you look good to me. Honestly you don't need to lean out more but if you did theres no reason to run such an unhealthy compound to do so. I would start bulking up now if I were you, but thats just me.

yea im stuck between bulk/cut more. part of me wants to cut down more, the other wants to add lean mass! currently at 190 at 6'2'', but not as lean as i had hoped after dropping from a sloppy 215. dont wanna drop another 15lbs just to be "ripped", diet/cardio drains you after a while. hence my curiosity of dnp

if youre joe average steroid user etc, and not competing I woudl say can the idea. it was mentioned above as a quick fix which I agree...

if youre joe average steroid user etc, and not competing I woudl say can the idea. it was mentioned above as a quick fix which I agree...

eh just wanna do a low dose cycle, been reading 2-4 weeks at 200mg can be very effective/low sides

I agree with Depo. I've run 200 mgs. per day a few times for 14-30 days. It works well. His recommendations are good. I felt hot and a bit lethargic at times but otherwise normal.

Dnp is like putting poison into your body. Look at other options because this is not a good one. A little research will tell you how bad it is for you.

I have heard about a lot of people using it with amazing results but then again they are those that bring a good reason on why it shouldn't be used. Why not run peptides, GH, or even tren?

A guy at my gym, muscular but with a big gut, ran both trens(idk why both) with test and his stomach disappeared and in 8 weeks he was ripped as hell! Like insanely ripped and he didn't even do balls-to-the-wall cardio.

I have heard about a lot of people using it with amazing results but then again they are those that bring a good reason on why it shouldn't be used. Why not run peptides, GH, or even tren?

A guy at my gym, muscular but with a big gut, ran both trens(idk why both) with test and his stomach disappeared and in 8 weeks he was ripped as hell! Like insanely ripped and he didn't even do balls-to-the-wall cardio.

tren can be harsh too from what i hear, low dose dnp would prob be a lot easier on the body then tren... plus i fawking hate needles!!!

Tren would be a better option. However if you are on tren DO NOT DO CARDIO. You have to be careful on that.

Dnp is terrible shit. Have you researched the history of that stuff. There are better options.

And if you are that scared of needles either buck up our get out of this game...

Tren would be a better option. However if you are on tren DO NOT DO CARDIO. You have to be careful on that.

Dnp is terrible shit. Have you researched the history of that stuff. There are better options.

And if you are that scared of needles either buck up our get out of this game...

idk man i hear tren is horrible, and ive only run one cycle of halovar and thats it. ive been doing my research and dnp seems ok low dosed

Ive run DNP a few times and it can be run safely,but carb cycling and T3 worked better for me.
DNP is also strictly a winter time sport. lol

If you have specific questions feel free to send me a PM.

Back