Do any legal suplements work?

krupt said:
Would Mega-TRN cause hairloss, acne etc?

Its best to treat all of these OTC anabolics as you would steroids. These are, infact, designer steroids. Their sides and results are similar to "real" steroids. Lately, I've been using prohormones in addition with injectible test cyp. 500mg of test a week stacked with an OTC prohormone has yeilded me great gains for me.

Are natural testosteron elevators any good? I've seen them advertised on a few different supplement sites, but do they work and are they worth the money?

Not Really You Talking About The Muscle Mag Shit Huh No I Got Some Years Ago..spit On That Shit..then I Used 1 Ad Which Was Deadly..but Try To Find What Workd 4 You Bro

I don't see a point in spending more money on prohormones/designer steroids just because of their legality. The bottom-line is, just because something is legal doesn't mean it's any safer than Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) which we already have numerous studies and experiences with, and we KNOW they work.

true remember they deal in the grey area ..of legality.so whats that tell you real or no deal.

Back