Do you eat chicks buttholes?

Swolehead1

Im here for the gangbang
Hey all, Im married now but when I was single I used to love to eat out a chicks asshole especially if she was hot and I didnt know her. I still imagine doing it to chicks some times like "fuck I would eat the shit out of that bitches asshole" then I woulder how it would taste.

Does anyone else ever get like this?

ripper101 said:
Fuck lickin strangers, u dont know were they've been!

Im not talkin about crackwhore hookers. Im talking about hot young innocent chicks with a sweet ass.

You talkin a general lick or gettin your tongue up? Concentrate on your wife. You know were shes been! While your at it get your cock up.

ripper101 said:
You talkin a general lick or gettin your tongue up? Concentrate on your wife. You know were shes been! While your at it get your cock up.

Just around the rim..ive only gone inside the butthole around the walls once or twice. I think its better when you dont know the chick though...its like gettin strange but its butthole strange.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Yeahi love licking asshole

Im waiting for someone to put a post on that we must be gay. Only difference is that there isnt a set of balls hangin in front of you. So no gay posts!

ripper101 said:
Im waiting for someone to put a post on that we must be gay. Only difference is that there isnt a set of balls hangin in front of you. So no gay posts!

nothing wrong with licking asshole as long as its a chick!

qy8wmw.jpg

Back