Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

I put a question to you all who have been spurting about in this thread. Do you Americans not realize that you all are under the Queen of England's rule and law?
If anyone can figure this riddle out ill send you a weeks supply of eco friendly condoms.
Its a trick question, you first must know what who the arbritos of the law are and what they have to do to be accredited to become lawyers in the USA.
So they have to pass the BAR exam right?
what does BAR mean?
it stands for British Accreditation Regency, it means that all lawyers, even in the US, pledge allegiance to Britain and are under the rule of the Queen.

Be sure to send me the extra extra large condoms pal! :cockblock

All I need is 2 pedals, 1 lever and a steering wheel to control any vehicle.

Controlling something as simple as the eco system of a garden is easy if one understands the system.

didnt you say he took weekends off?

He said that.....I repeated it. But he hasn't posted in a few days. I think he is done here. He I sticking to other threads and I dont blame him. He and I are accomplishing nothing. Probably just pissing people off. Lol

He said that.....I repeated it. But he hasn't posted in a few days. I think he is done here. He I sticking to other threads and I dont blame him. He and I are accomplishing nothing. Probably just pissing people off. Lol

16 pages of political debate, global financiering, but no Yo mama jokes and noone threatened to whack one another.
im disappointment.

it would of been a good meeting at that bar in Cuba though.

Ok....its official....Santa lost. He didn't manage a single valid point that wasnt common knowledge and the valid points did nothing for his ridiculous argument. He refuses to comment now and the reason is obvious.....he knows that video he posted completely cut the throat of his pathetic argument. I laugh my ass off every time I think about it. Hahahahahahahahaha....thanks Santa, that was an early Christmas present. :) You're the best

The Newsroom is an American television political drama series created and principally written by Aaron Sorkin that premiered on HBO on June 24, 2012, and concluded on December 14, 2014, consisting of 25 episodes over three seasons,[1] with 52 to 73 minute long episodes.

The man who wrote it is American.....meant to entertain Americans, and our worshipers like santa666. Written, directed, acted out, produced by you guessed it....AMERICANS.

Have ya seen the movie where Abraham Lincoln is a vampire slayer? Hahahahahahaha. Equally as entertaining and accurate

Santa has proven beyond the doubt of even his biggest fans that he is an idiot. He wants to win his argument with American television entertainment. I love HBO!!!!!!!

Ok....its official....Santa lost. He didn't manage a single valid point that wasnt common knowledge and the valid points did nothing for his ridiculous argument. He refuses to comment now and the reason is obvious.....he knows that video he posted completely cut the throat of his pathetic argument. I laugh my ass off every time I think about it. Hahahahahahahahaha....thanks Santa, that was an early Christmas present. :) You're the best

how can it be official if the Man hasnt had a chance to retort??? you must wait brotherman and see how much more we ca hear.

The Newsroom is an American television political drama series created and principally written by Aaron Sorkin that premiered on HBO on June 24, 2012, and concluded on December 14, 2014, consisting of 25 episodes over three seasons,[1] with 52 to 73 minute long episodes.

The man who wrote it is American.....meant to entertain Americans, and our worshipers like santa666. Written, directed, acted out, produced by you guessed it....AMERICANS.

Have ya seen the movie where Abraham Lincoln is a vampire slayer? Hahahahahahaha. Equally as entertaining and accurate

Santa has proven beyond the doubt of even his biggest fans that he is an idiot. He wants to win his argument with American television entertainment. I love HBO!!!!!!!

hey if I wanted to win this debate i would of thrown in House of Cards all the seasons......Kevin Spacey Rules cuzz!!!!!! netfilx rules!!!!!

how can it be official if the Man hasnt had a chance to retort??? you must wait brotherman and see how much more we ca hear.

He has had a chance. He has posted on other threads but seems done here. I don't blame him. But for giggles we will patiently wait for him to respond. I'm sure it will be insightful

The funny thing is when I started posting negative comments about him. I actually posted that I seen his point and he misconstrued my words and came back being snooty. Then personal attacks against my fellow Americans got to be too much. One thing other countries don***8217;t understand is Americans can be at odds and their can be chaos from east coast to west coast but we will always come together when faced with adversity. That***8217;s a unique thing about us. People look from the outside and see chaos, but I can guarantee if you come mess with us we will prevail. Don***8217;t wake the sleeping giant.

The funny thing is when I started posting negative comments about him. I actually posted that I seen his point and he misconstrued my words and came back being snooty. Then personal attacks against my fellow Americans got to be too much. One thing other countries don***8217;t understand is Americans can be at odds and their can be chaos from east coast to west coast but we will always come together when faced with adversity. That***8217;s a unique thing about us. People look from the outside and see chaos, but I can guarantee if you come mess with us we will prevail. Don***8217;t wake the sleeping giant.

This is true. Winston Churchill said you can always count on the Americans doing the right thing. After they have exhausted all the alternatives.

Alright...........its over for Santa. He is very clearly too afraid to talk now that he has made himself look like an America worshiping idiot. Good run Santa. I enjoyed every moment....even when you painted yourself into the corner. Lol

I laugh with all due respect......I guess no respect is really due though. Hahahahaha

Back