do you notice your face looks better with low bodyfat?

Suicidal

for me, the difference between low and high bodyfat is huge

I'm currently high bodyfat (skinnyfat), but 2 years ago.. I was just skinny with abs. I think my bodyfat was 10-12% and I looked so much better

I was getting attention from many girls in school. they smiled at me and always touched me, but now.. I am literally invisible. zero attention or interest from females whatsoever. they are disgusted at me. whenever I look at them, I can tell they are repulsed by me. high bodyfat destroys looks so much

do you also notice big difference when losing fat?

It depends... My fat deposits are located on my love handles and lowest part of my stomach.
To reach real good looks I have to drop to at least 10% bodyfat...

"Problem" and I know a lot of people will hate me for saying this...but I looks so extremely vascular at 10% or less that I'm not super thrilled with the look, just the veins in my legs are bit off putting to myself...but back to the point...
My face looks too lean at low bodyfat, almost like a junkie looks.

About girls... Except a basic image, where you shave, shower and take care of your basics it has very little to do with looks and all about confidence and personality.
Do you really think all "ugly" guys have big dicks or a lot of money? No...they have confidence and dont view themselves as ugly or have the perception girls are disgusted by their looks.

Chicks don't like fat dudes. They think they are bums.....and they're probably right. Lol

If you're pretty cool then you can make up for it. If you're not so cool then you're outta luck.

Still not buying you're for real. Lol

Chicks don't like fat dudes. They think they are bums.....and they're probably right. Lol

If you're pretty cool then you can make up for it. If you're not so cool then you're outta luck.

Still not buying you're for real. Lol
ive been to parts of the world where fat guys are considered high commodities items, it means they got money, for girls looking for a sugar daddy. its cool to be fat man!

Last edited:
ive been to parts of the world where fat guys are considered high commodities items, it means they got money, for girls looking for a sugar daddy. its cool to be fat man!
im curious as to where, i've been to my fair share of countries as well. gonna retire there in 40 years

not trying to toot my own horn but i am, my face is always the leanest part of my body (unless i get REALLY fat, of course). my face looks like someone with 10% bodyfat but i probably have like 13-14 right now. my cheekbones and jaw are always prominent. then when i do hit 10% my cheeks are sunken

Last edited:
Hey OP......are you really asking if good looks help someone attract a better looking member of the opposite sex? If so.....this is the dumbest fucking question I have ever heard. Not just on this site......but maybe in my life.

Hey OP......are you really asking if good looks help someone attract a better looking member of the opposite sex? If so.....this is the dumbest fucking question I have ever heard. Not just on this site......but maybe in my life.

i beg to difer, i think suicidal, aka sexy has asked even dumber questions.

yes my face does look better when my weight is down. tried dnp once to get it down and almost ended up in the hospital with high ass bp and nonestop sweating. I almost died man.

yes my face does look better when my weight is down. tried dnp once to get it down and almost ended up in the hospital with high ass bp and nonestop sweating. I almost died man.

And you're somehow surprised by this? DNP is rat poison lol. You also won't find a single person that would recommend taking it on these boards.

And you're somehow surprised by this? DNP is rat poison lol. You also won't find a single person that would recommend taking it on these boards.

thats what trips me out about other forums man, they got dnps threads all over the place and people cycling with it.
Its a brave new world out there guys and gals, and those of you in between.

brotherman i was 19 years old, young dumb and full of fun, and listening to the advice of some gearhead who was all over the place giving people in the gym cycling advice. he was the biggest man in the gym so we thought he was the Sen Sei!
I think he passed away 5 years ago from a heart attack.

The dumbest question that i have ever heard was, " Do you take this woman to be your wife...."
oh well, but thats all water over and under the bridge.

for me, the difference between low and high bodyfat is huge

I'm currently high bodyfat (skinnyfat), but 2 years ago.. I was just skinny with abs. I think my bodyfat was 10-12% and I looked so much better

I was getting attention from many girls in school. they smiled at me and always touched me, but now.. I am literally invisible. zero attention or interest from females whatsoever. they are disgusted at me. whenever I look at them, I can tell they are repulsed by me. high bodyfat destroys looks so much

do you also notice big difference when losing fat?

my face looks better with a beard. i had a long ass beard for 3 years, during which my son was born, so he always saw me with a beard, and last week i shaved it all off, and peekabood him with my new shaved face, and he went berserk!

ran out the room crying to his mom.

Dude ~ I have your Solution.

Find yourself a "Chubby-Chaser".

They are out there, and some are Fine looking.
I've got a friend who is Overweight, and his Girlfriend is Thin and Gorgeous........................ JP

Back