do you notice your face looks better with low bodyfat?

Dude ~ I have your Solution.

Find yourself a "Chubby-Chaser".

They are out there, and some are Fine looking.
I've got a friend who is Overweight, and his Girlfriend is Thin and Gorgeous........................ JP

lots of chubby chasing girls out there, you just have to go far out west to find them, say Wyomin, or North Dekota to start. Try Baja California too

for me, the difference between low and high bodyfat is huge

I'm currently high bodyfat (skinnyfat), but 2 years ago.. I was just skinny with abs. I think my bodyfat was 10-12% and I looked so much better

I was getting attention from many girls in school. they smiled at me and always touched me, but now.. I am literally invisible. zero attention or interest from females whatsoever. they are disgusted at me. whenever I look at them, I can tell they are repulsed by me. high bodyfat destroys looks so much

do you also notice big difference when losing fat?

My face look handsome when im bloated too. must be in my jeans.

I'm currently high bodyfat (skinnyfat), but 2 years ago.. I was just skinny with abs. I think my bodyfat was 10-12% and I looked so much better

I was getting attention from many girls in school. they smiled at me and always touched me, but now.. I am literally invisible. zero attention or interest from females whatsoever. they are disgusted at me. whenever I look at them, I can tell they are repulsed by me. high bodyfat destroys looks so much

Same here although my face hasn't been super lean in years, I like how my face looks slightly chubby, I feel it looks broader and more masculine looking. Although I wouldn't mind my jawline having more definition I guess it's a trade off.

I think to a point... diminishing returns, and then if bodyfat gets super low the face perhaps even starts to look worse.

But that's not really a problem for most people.

low=better.

Chicks don't like fat dudes. They think they are bums.....and they're probably right. Lol

If you're pretty cool then you can make up for it. If you're not so cool then you're outta luck.

Still not buying you're for real. Lol

I hookup more when out of shape than when in shape

truth be told about op hes probably 18 year old, with 30%BF who plays video games all day and night for days.

I think to a point... diminishing returns, and then if bodyfat gets super low the face perhaps even starts to look worse.

But that's not really a problem for most people.

low=better.

Lowish is better, I would estimate between 8-12% bodyfat will give you your best facial aesthetics. I was 6-8% bodyfat in highschool and my face was extremely handsome everyone called me "Keanu".

I've noticed this to some degree too.
Think it's the same with really hot girls, most guys are afraid to even approach them thinking they have no chance anyhow.

You would be so shocked at how many hot, busty, curvy, big butt girls are more insecure than we are. They're only cocky if they're with a guy or their friends.

I look so much better with a lean face. But I still get compliments when it***8217;s bloated. I prefer the lean look

my face looks great with or without bf, must be in my jeans.

Back