Do you think the need for anti-e's is over-rated?

needsize

Community Veteran
Right now I'm running the short cycle idea so I thought I'd give something a try, heavy doses with no anti-e's to see if any of the much hyped side effects would show up. I did have the liquidex loaded up and ready to go though
Along with anadrol, I started shooting 150mg ed of suspension, 75mg in the morning and 75mg at night. After a few days I bumped it up to 100mg am and 100mg pm and ran that for around 1 1/2 weeks? I even threw some dbol in the mix just to push the envelope.
What did I get, some water retention, and not really all that much, and a small amount of sensitivity in the nips, that's all. Well, except for the 10lbs that I gained and seem to be keeping.

Right now Im running 100mg of prop every day with fina and Winstrol (winny) and I am NOT using any anti-e's, mainly to experiment like you said.

No bloat, no gyno, blood pressure is normal. I think it really depends on the body of the person in question and how sensitive you are to the chemicals you are using.

The Almighty said:
Touche. You are lucky you are much bigger and stronger than I will ever be, or else Id kick your ass.

At least you're dating a canadian, thats your saving grace

It totally depends on the individuals biochemistry. If you can get away without them, then by all means do it because it saves money.

Sides I would look for

Gyno, Edema, High BP, Crappy mood swings, Soft estrogen-type fat. Those are the big ones off the top of my head. Some people can handle very high doses with next to no aromatation. Those people are cool.

needsize said:
At least you're dating a canadian, thats your saving grace

Indeed...I am one step closer to being completely bonded with America Junior.

Seriously though, did you run any anti-e's during post-cycle therapy? I always run some arimidex alongside my clomid, but thats just me.

lol... i think it is better safe than sorry, only well to tell if you need em is to expiremnt like you guys are doing. also, some people need them, maybe they cant be bloated at work ?

i think the use of aromatose inhibitors is overrated, but i would always have some nolva on hand

My blood pressure was up as I turn a little pink whenever "on", but still in the normal range, so no worries.
Almighty, I just started post cycle today, but it only lasts for a week, then back on for 3, then off for 3. I did take a 1/2mg of liquidex just to drop any water I was holding.
Too be honest though, I would have liked a little more bloat to help get my strength up; I have money riding on the fact that I'll deadlift 600 for 5 reps by summer time

iced said:
i think the use of aromatose inhibitors is overrated, but i would always have some nolva on hand
Totally agreed. Keep in mind people there's alot of hype on these boards by people that make $$$ on the sale of these products, and alot of people just parroting what they've read on last weeks thread with no first hand experience.

That's not to say you should ALWAYS have Nolvadex on hand should gyno symptoms appear, and start your steroid use with low doses so you get to know how your body reacts as you increase your doses.

I do have a brand new bottle of liquidex, as well as lots of nolva, but at this point wont use them unless totally necessary. I will use them when I diet down though

Yes the cycle before my last I over did it on Liquidex I was taking it like ED and didnt need that much. This last cycle I decided to use just if I needed it ie itchy nips etc.. Anyways I ran prop, cyp, enanthate, dbol, suspension (at the end) eq, and durabolin and used very little ldex and just 20-40mg nolva at the end. I think you do inhibit gains if you shut down estrogen too much.

projection said:
....I thinkk you do inhibit gains if you shut down estrogen too much.

Maybe if you got it that low, but youll never get them that low.

The producers do push their crap. I get sick of that too. Especially for Femera, I dont like Femera at all.

You guys running your experiment, it would be very interesting if you were to get blood work and keep track of BP throughout.

Wartime100 said:
Anti estrogens are overused. A little aromatzation aids in growth.
Maybe so, but I know that I start to get gyno signs when using only 20 mgs of dbol a day...some ppl can use nothing - others just look at a bottle of test and their tits get itchy (me)

Wartime100 said:
Anti estrogens are overused. A little aromatzation aids in growth.
Right, but your not going to take anything that will stop all aromatation. Maybe if you took 100mg Aromasin, it may get down very low (5-10% range maybe) but it still gonna happen. Perhaps this is one of the bodies natural safety checks.

ready2explode said:
Maybe so, but I know that I start to get gyno signs when using only 20 mgs of dbol a day...some ppl can use nothing - others just look at a bottle of test and their tits get itchy (me)

I hate it when I see people using a gram + of test and have no trouble at all with E. I get sensitive around the 40+mg dbol and 800+ range as well.

Back