Doc gave me script 4 50mg Oxandralone Q= 100. Hypogonadism at 23. Now 32.

leetrub16

I'm so tired of being on the medication, because I feel it'sd a battle I can't win. test up = est up, test up = est down amd free test down etc. Was on gel from 03-11 Then he gave me the cyp 200mg every 2 weeks in his office. Good at first but then by week 2 felt like crap again. So he would sell me a 10mg vial of cyp to do at home along with arimidex.

Here's why I'm writing this. I havent been happy or had a good sex drive since probably 13 years old which was right after puberty. Something must have happened around that time to cause the hyp. Well, I've been taking 1/2mg cyp every other day along with 1mg arimidex split over as weeks time. No luck and still drastically tired, body aching, weak grips, cramping up easy. Its all unreal at 32 years old. PLEASE DONT TELL ME TO GO TO THE testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ROOM. Majority there are all lost and feed off eachothers bad advice. I know people in this room can give me much better feedback and probably a lot safer too. So please either ignore this or help me out if you got any info on the following:

So I was in shock when I saw him write out the ox 50mg with 100 quantity. I know very LITTLE about this one except for the basics on what kind of results should take place, but I want to know what someone else with experience or knowledge can say? He also gave me 100 cytomel and synthroid for some thyroid issues. As you can see he is pretty leniant with scripts, but Ive been with him for almost 10 years since the start.; He said take 1 50mg a day until runs out. So what about the arimidex now? should I take the thyroid meds? I have plenty of B-12 inj if that means anything which could help. Last concern is my terrible acne on upper back and shoulders. Will this make it worse or better?

Thank you to those who show their support in advance and hopefully I can get some good feedback from this post. My buddy actually offered me 5 oo for all 5000mg. I said no.

OK first off your injecting cup way to often should be every 3.5 days and usually once a week on trt. Yes take the arimidex that'll stop the conversion into e. Gotta play with the dosages a bit and not.to crash e though. Do all what he said take the anavar. Im sure youll like the results.

thanks for quick response. I'm going to start tomorrow on Saturday. Does it matter what time of day? Bottle days in am with food. is that correct? Thanks

Been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for some time, at 400mg a week. I split into 2 injections a week and it give very consistent levels, that are definitely over 1500 total test in the blood (I get blood work 4x a year). 200 mg every other week is crap and wont really solve your problems.

The Oxandrolone oral prescription is interesting and a good idea. Doctors give it to AIDS patients and they all swear by it. There are lots of medical studies with it and supposedly it is the only drug that makes these patients hold weight and feel good again, even better than testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with Test injections. I would definitely try the oral Oxandrolone for 6 months (you wont feel it for at least 1 month). Then if it does not work, get on 400 mg of test cyp or enanthate per week, split over 2 injections. One of these 2 options will work.

Thanks Moppy. That's great advice and hopefully it works out. So do u recommend the arimidex or does the ox not have that side effect? Aromatize is the word or something like that. What about the thyroid medications? I also forgot to mention that I have script for 20mg tamoxifen as well. Should I take that? It's either one or the other with the tamoxifen and the arimidex right? Thanks again. I just want it all set and not have to worry about and details. I need a schedule with times and what to take etc...I'm assuming just 1 ox of the 50mg a day right?

What are your stats?
Your asking a lot of questions about when to take what and what to take. What is your dr doing in all of this? Just writing out scripts and not following up? Do you have blood tests?
You need a plan of action and make changes, then give it some time and observe the effect.
Are you on any other medications?

50 mg a day or the Oxandrolone is a good dosage, and if it is in pill form, you should consider breaking it in half and taking morning and night, will give a better result. You shouldnt need anti-Es with Oxandrolone (not tamoxifen or the aromatase inhibitor). The T3 medication is another issue. Your pituitary must be really messed up. If you are low in T3, it will make you lethargic, so supplementation can help with that and keep your metabolism higher.

But there is some truth to what was also said that not all things are related to low Test.......as to why you might feel shitty and weak. Could be a lot of other things.

Wow. Wasn't expecting that type of answer. Do u want me to take a picture of the label on the script and put it on here? Why would you care anyway where I got it from? How do u know my diet? How do u know my mind set? You know OF me, but don't know me??.? Interesting. That's a first on a forum where I received an identity threat. Why the assumption that I think testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is bad too? I've never said that. If u read my post again it just said to not send me to that room. If u look at the amount of people who look at that forum compared to this one, the odds are in favor of getting more people to read your concern and get some answers. I don't have any problems with the practice to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and TRT. I'm all for it. I just never seem to get proper advice. Do u want to see my blood work as well? Where my test was in the 130's. How about after I got my advice on how to take cyp and my test was over 2700 and my estro was over 100 as well. So do me a favor and get the hell off my back. I never offended anyone on here, but u seem to like doing it. I just clicked your name and saw some of your others past posts and can see how serious u are on this site. I prefer to strictly talk about items that this site was made for. Not to b.s with people and call them out. I don't even know why I am bothering responding to u. Thanks for your helpful post.

Wow. Wasn't expecting that type of answer. Do u want me to take a picture of the label on the script and put it on here? Why would you care anyway where I got it from? How do u know my diet? How do u know my mind set? You know OF me, but don't know me??.? Interesting. That's a first on a forum where I received an identity threat. Why the assumption that I think testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is bad too? I've never said that. If u read my post again it just said to not send me to that room. If u look at the amount of people who look at that forum compared to this one, the odds are in favor of getting more people to read your concern and get some answers. I don't have any problems with the practice to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and TRT. I'm all for it. I just never seem to get proper advice. Do u want to see my blood work as well? Where my test was in the 130's. How about after I got my advice on how to take cyp and my test was over 2700 and my estro was over 100 as well. So do me a favor and get the hell off my back. I never offended anyone on here, but u seem to like doing it. I just clicked your name and saw some of your others past posts and can see how serious u are on this site. I prefer to strictly talk about items that this site was made for. Not to b.s with people and call them out. I don't even know why I am bothering responding to u. Thanks for your helpful post.

Bro, ignore that crap.......

Been seeing same ends for 9 years. Yes, there is no Followup with my doc. Only 1 time since I started I got call from nurse and that when my test was 2788. They told me to stop all T until my next visit with him. The thing that worries me the most and every time I ask about it, it's no big deal to the doc. My RBC, HGB, HCT are always high and my July results showed my MPV high as well. I did my own research and saw that it means your blood is heavy which can happen with high test. Said to donate blood. Which I did. Also t take baby aspirin. Haven't done that though.

I've just never been at a point of steadiness with T. Still trying to figure out the right dose etc. where my T and E are at both healthy numbers for a man my age. Anyway, I'm going to try the Ox and see how it goes. Thanks for your help.

That is a really high testosterone level for 100mgs of cyp per week. That explains your acne also. Once you get your test level back down in the upper normal range the acne should go away. You also probably won't need arimidex once you get levels back in the normal range. From what I read you were taking 200mg cyp once every two weeks. Is that right?

Truth. Not every shitty feeling is a result of low testosterone. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is not going to make you feel like a million bucks, people on online forums exaggerate their "new found feelings" to the extreme, This leads people on such as you, to believe that they are going to fill like a winner, all because they injected some testosterone. There is a reason why Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is not common amongst your local practitioners, and its because it does not provide adequate relief. But Oxycontin and other narcotics DO, so do not say they are afraid, do not know anything, blah blah blah. Now dont get me wrong, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is great and I will never come off, but your expectations for your new found life are WAY to extreme. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is fantastic with weight lifting + PROPER diet. It is the quickening of RESULTS the body goes through, that raises Self-efficacy, THUS resulting in a more competant human being, wich leads to..more energy, less sensitivity to pain, a sense of strong-ness. Remember the MIND is ALL powerful. You need to reevaluate other aspects of your life and make CHANGES for the better if you want to win this game of life. You may ask yourself, what changers should I make and how do I know they are right? If God were to answer this question, he would respond, : My little flesh bag of meat, that I will soon devour within the end of time, it is the changes that are the HARDEST, MOST DIFFICULT to make, the Changes the natural mind REFUSES to make are the CORRECT changes to become one again. He will also say there is no reason to lie about your Dr. giving you the OXANDRALONE script, because I know of you in real life leetrub16, but I refuse to post your identity.

you're a real dickhead, you stupid fuck. shoot yourself.

i'm not on trt. nor do i worship it. every post i see you put on this site is useless and just makes you look like an asshole. i cycle aas for strength gains and nothing else. thanks for the novel, i feel much smarter now. goddamned idiot.

Back