does any one hear use nizerol for hair loss

simpllyhuge

ive been using spiro 5% cream but was also thinking about adding nizerol. im confused if it works by actually blocking dht? most of my hair loss is due to testosterone, and i defianlty sped up the loss.

simpllyhuge said:
ive been using spiro 5% cream but was also thinking about adding nizerol. im confused if it works by actually blocking dht? most of my hair loss is due to testosterone, and i defianlty sped up the loss.
Nizoral shampoo should definately be used to help prevent hair loss. Here's some info on how it works:

Halt hair loss with Nizoral
Nizoral is a potent anti-dandruff shampoo that also cleanses the scalp and prevents hair loss

Nizoral, a potent anti-dandruff shampoo, also helps to block the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is believed that DHT has a role in the hair follicle dying and falling out – and indeed, Nizoral does appear to prevent hair loss.

Furthermore, it is now believed that Nizoral helps to remove sebum deposits. These fatty deposits lie on the scalp and to clog the hair follicles and may prevent or reduce the nutritional supply to the follicle. Sebum deposits can not be removed with normal scalp cleansing techniques.

Use:
The regular use of 2% strength Nizoral ® helps prevent hair loss and improves the scalp condition. Apply daily in place of your usual shampoo for 14 days and thereafter at least 1 or 2 times a week. Leave on for a while before rinsing and use a quality conditioner.

I'm not too sure about the nizoral blocking the conversion of test to DHT. I thought it was more a topical lotion to prevent DHT binding to the hair follicles on the scalp being a topical shampoo and all. If it prevented test from converting to DHT then everyone with prostate issues would have the nicest hair around.

no no i ment only in the scalp. i defiantly do not want to block dht in my body.

thanks deep glute, i guess im gonna use it everyday if thats ok to do. is it true you can buy the 2% at costco?

i also use spiro 5%

Amateur said:
I'm not too sure about the nizoral blocking the conversion of test to DHT. I thought it was more a topical lotion to prevent DHT binding to the hair follicles on the scalp being a topical shampoo and all.

My thoughts exactly.

Anabolic Steroids and Hair Loss

by Jerry Brainium

Creative Treatment Options

One approach to maximizing the effects of either drug is to supplement with Nizoral shampoo.4 Nizoral, which has the generic name ketoconazole, is normally used to treat scalp fungal infections, or systemically as a potent anti-androgen. The latter use is what makes it good for MPB. Nizoral as a 2 percent shampoo works locally in the scalp to not only inhibit 5AR and thus lower DHT levels in hair follicles but also block androgen receptors in the scalp. Nizoral shampoo, which does require a prescription, may extend the benefits of either finasteride or Avodart.5

The above info taken from the following website:http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/archive/index7-detailarch.php?pid=1086&page_count=2

deep glute are you sure you cant buy it in costco. i heard some one say that they bought the 2% their. thanks for the helpfull info thou.

simpllyhuge said:
deep glute are you sure you cant buy it in costco. i heard some one say that they bought the 2% their. thanks for the helpfull info thou.
I have no idea if it can be purchased at Costco without a prescription.The 2% dose is suppose to be available by prescription only in th USA. It is over the counter in Canada, so you can purchase it from a Canadian online pharmacy. You can also purchase it at: www.wholesalehairproducts.com

40z if 14$ on minoxidil.com but i dont know how many ounces are in a ml so i dont know which one is cheaper lol.

what does the ps 80 shampoo do? cause i have ps80 i use for homebrew, can i just squirt that shit im my shampoo?

simpllyhuge said:
Indirectly due to the testosterone. The testosterone gets converted to DHT, which is your problem....along with your genetics.

thanks mranack. i know that dht is the cause of my hair loss because it gets worse the more test im on and before that it was pretty thick. i just wanted to make sure it was working to combat the Dht which is my problem as aposed to something that isnt combating whats making me personally go bald such as minoxidil.

so now i noticed that wholesalehairproducts sells ps80 shampoo and it says it also helps with dht, does this work and if so can i use the same ps80 i have for my home brew.

sorry I'm not sure what ps80 shampoo is.

Just go to a local chemist and look at their hair products and see if they stock nizoral shampoo there. I'm from australia and I can buy the 2% at almost any chemist without prescription.

its on the wholesalehaircareproducts page. im just wondering if it works and if its regular ps80 cause i have that for making home brews and ill just use that.

Back