does it make a difference if i do 50 mgs ed of winny or 100 mgs eod?

BossSauce

just wondering if it makes a difference b/c i am also running 100 mgs prop eod and would like to avoid having to go twice on my prop days if i have to do 50 mgs Winstrol (winny) ed.

oral Winstrol (winny) halflife = 9 hours
injectable Winstrol (winny) = 24 hours

i think you are speaking of injectable Winstrol (winny), and yes, you should go ED. as well, IMO, you should be taking the prop at 50 mg ED as well...

there are guys that go EOD on prop, but to negate the peaks and valleys of the test i always go ED

whats the 1/2 life of prop? that would mean that i would have to inject twice every day!!! that does not sound like fun. too bad they couldnt be mixed. the thing is, w/my prop, it comes in 2 ml 100 mg amps. i cant pop the top and save 1/2 for the next day, so i just go 2 mls eod.

prop is roughly two days, so you are ok... im just giving my personal preference on that

BossSauce said:
...... too bad they couldnt be mixed. the thing is, w/my prop, it comes in 2 ml 100 mg amps. i cant pop the top and save 1/2 for the next day, so i just go 2 mls eod.

First off, you can mix them in one dart ........no problem.

regarding the amps, why can't you just load two darts with 1 ml each, the other will be fine until the next day.

i was always told not to mix oil based and water based in the same needle. do you think its better to go 50 mgs ed w/the prop?

Mixing oil and water is fine.....looks funny but it's fine. I recommend filling the oil first and then the water (easier to watch qty without air bubbles)

Just watch your plunger pressure. Not fun when your pushing oil hard and hit a patch of water

Back