Don't feel like going to the gym today..what should i do

bronx_HARDSTYLE

Shopping for Sauce
Im really not in the mood to do back...even though i love it. How can i get off my ass and just go? What do you guys do when you're faced with this bullshit?:wallbash:

If i've had a really hard day at work and i'm shattered then i'll just have an early night and train in the morning. But if its just because i'm feeling lazy then i force myself up. Once i'm in the gym its ok.

personally I let my body dictate and not have my mind dictate my body. if I'm tired and I know I can't give it a good workout I pass. tomorrow is another day.

Down a low- carb monster and get that caffeine in you and bust it out. Caffeine can increase your strength 5% when taken before u go lift.

I just down a low carb monster like billas and then put in some cranked up music or play some old UFC fights and get stocked to go train or lift. It works every time.

Yeah so...i made it to the gym yesturday...only because i had to bring my brother to work, lol. And i had a crappy workout. I did back and bis. But theres only one V handle and some guy that was on his fukkin cell phone was using it...so that slowed me down. And then...it started to get crowded and all the benches were takin, so i had to resort to machines. Bottom line...I've had better. My bis are sore...but my back isn't. I felt like i was rushed. Oh well....
At least i went. I just hate not going one day...cuz then one day becomes 2 days..and 2 days becomes 3 days..and so on. I don't want that. Anyway..

Thanks for the input guys.:bigok:

take some plasma jets by Gaspari Nutrition. They will give you the greatest pump to work out. Its a pain to swallow 10 pills. But they are deff worth it. Just remember DO NOT TAKE BACK 2 BACK DAYS

Back