Don't Laugh, but...

GL bro,
Im glad im not the only one who took a short break.....took about 3 weeks off and ate everything in site!....Just got back this week and am sore as hell and limped like I had a pile in my pants from the squats today!
Good luck!!

Well, I have 5 kids so just think how much I had to get off. The last two I stayed home with her and every time she ate I ate but In 9 months her weight popped out and there I was looking like shit.. But I would not have changed it for the world!!!!!!!!

LAWNSAVER said:
Yes she has!!

She is now 5 1/2 months and goes to bed around 9pm so I head out around 9:30 and I was home by 11pm
Babys are a blessing, teenagers on the other hand:D I have 3 of them right now when the oldest turns 20 a month and a half later another one turns 13 pray for me;)

JohnnyB

LAWNSAVER said:
Its much different when you look like you do!

I have never been below 14% BF.

I just love to eat all the time...LOL

Over the next 4-6 months I am going to give it my all to bring those abs out for the first time!

I dont look like I used to either, I'm big but no where near cut, somewhere between 11-12% bf right now. I love to eat too, but this gh is keeping me from getting any fatter...I miss my abs but not enough to even consider dieting at this point, its winter and I need to stay warm...

needsize said:
lucky i am too obsessive compulsive to miss that many workouts...mental disorders have their uses
I hear that Needsize if I miss 2 days in a row, I feel like a fat slob even though I make up for the missed day later in the week.

Lawnsaver, you will see that muscle memory is a wonerful thing. Your results will come quickly. I'm with needsize, my illness precludes me from missing too many workouts, that and the ever laughing mirror, telling me how small I am. :D

its easy to miss a few, before you know it you havent worked out in a month.. i have done that before, actually i am sore as hell right now from being off during the holidays......:nonono2:

Beleive me JohnnyB I know!!! My oldest just turn 20 and my youngest is 2.... Thank GOD for day care at the gym! *grin*

lawn. sometimes there are more important things in life that need to come first

congrats on the new baby--

you will get yourself back in shape--set goals and go brother

Lawn, you will do well, you have everything planned out well. I need to get better and get my ass in gear, i haven't seen the gym but once in a month.

LAWNSAVER said:

Week 1 to 5: 25mcg T3 ED

Will you taper into and out of the T3? I would like to run T3 myself so I've been reading more on the stuff and how most use. The preference seems for tapering into and out.

Train Harder said:
Will you taper into and out of the T3? I would like to run T3 myself so I've been reading more on the stuff and how most use. The preference seems for tapering into and out.

No need to taper at that dose

scotty2 said:
Lawnsaver, you will see that muscle memory is a wonerful thing. Your results will come quickly. I'm with needsize, my illness precludes me from missing too many workouts, that and the ever laughing mirror, telling me how small I am. :D

Believe me... Muscle Memory has been my best friend!

It should be fun!!

good for you bro, kick some ass. you should do before and after pics, so that you can revel in your success in a few months

I took off 6 weeks once and it just tore me apart, you feel like you lose everything.

LAWNSAVER said:
Today was my first day back in the gym in 8 months!!

I know, I know!!

I started a new job and got my wife pregnant, and got lazy with her!

I think they call it sympathy weight:bawling:

Anyway!!

I am back! Although it was an extremely light and short workout. It felt good!

I look like a slob!

I am 252 @ 24% BF.

It can only get better!!:D

GL bro i am sure u will make it :) what is your goal for now?

Re: Re: Don't Laugh, but...

BoneKiller said:
GL bro i am sure u will make it :) what is your goal for now?

That post is mid way through the thread!

Originally posted by doggy good for you bro, kick some ass. you should do before and after pics, so that you can revel in your success in a few months

Pic are taken... I will wait for the end to post both... they are bad...LOL

Back