Drug Testing for Fight

muscleshark

Hey guys, I have a professional MMA fight coming up on May 21, 2010. I have just been informed that there will be steroid testing and I need some help timing my cycle.

My initial plan was to take test cyp starting on Nov. 23 and I would be done by Jan. 31, so that leaves Feb, March, and April for it to leave my system, exactly 3 months plus a few more weeks. According to the detection chart, I should be fine, but what do you guys think? Do you think I'm cutting it a little close?

Plan B is to take a test prop cycle which will clear within two weeks, however I haven't heard great things about prop. Also, how is prop if i am worried about a receding hairline, I'm fine now but I'm afraid I might be prone.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Is this Sean Sherk? If so, I told you the Deca stays in your system for a long time.

Hey guys, I have a professional MMA fight coming up on May 21, 2010. I have just been informed that there will be steroid testing and I need some help timing my cycle.

My initial plan was to take test cyp starting on Nov. 23 and I would be done by Jan. 31, so that leaves Feb, March, and April for it to leave my system, exactly 3 months plus a few more weeks. According to the detection chart, I should be fine, but what do you guys think? Do you think I'm cutting it a little close?

Plan B is to take a test prop cycle which will clear within two weeks, however I haven't heard great things about prop. Also, how is prop if i am worried about a receding hairline, I'm fine now but I'm afraid I might be prone.

lol.. your not really sean sherk right? Anyyways lol, I actualy LIKE prop very much. I got VERY good gains and LESS side effects then other test. Even though the half life is shorter, the side effects are said to be alot milder then other tests.

Go with Test-Prop for 6-8 weeks Maximum. Inject eod, with 8 weeks being the Max. I suggest 6 weeks just to be on the safe side.

Run the prop and var

Prop, Cyp, Enth Sus all the same Test is Test
some have short esters some long some both.
Now if you are worried about testing go with the Prop it has a short life in the body.
Go with prop and you won't lose your hair.
If you have ran deca that will not clear your body for up to 18 months.

test prop - 2 cycles
6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, and 6 weeks on again.
it will be gone out of ure system in time for ure fight and u won`t be off for so long between ure cycle and the fight.

as far as your hair goes, take finasteride if ure worried. but all test are the same on the hair.

Thanks for all the input guys, I think the prop and var sounds good...however, some bodybuilders I know have told my cypionate is the best for your first time and that if I take prop I can "kiss my hairline goodbye". Are the detection times based on urine or blood and how accurate are they. And no I'm not Sean Sherk, I'm Brock Lesnar...lol jk

ps: how is the pain from injecting prop, you gotta remember I have to train everyday so I can't be missing training session cuz of pain.

Last edited:
If you are Sean Sherk, i am a fan.
I train MMA also and pain was minimal. I would suggest injecting in the glutes, shoulders after practice so you have some time in between. I had no pain with Test Cypionate when i did my cycle. Do a lower dose like 200mg, twice a week.

If you are Sean Sherk, i am a fan.
I train MMA also and pain was minimal. I would suggest injecting in the glutes, shoulders after practice so you have some time in between. I had no pain with Test Cypionate when i did my cycle. Do a lower dose like 200mg, twice a week.

do you think 3 months is actually long enough for cypionate to clear?

3 months is NOT enough time to have cyp leave your body. I ran test prop before a fight, had 3 months to let it leave the system, and was fine. my buddy did test cyp, only was off for 3 months and tested positive, all because he didnt wanna inject EOD. dont do Cyp if u dont have atleast 5 months to let it get out of your system

3 months is NOT enough time to have cyp leave your body. I ran test prop before a fight, had 3 months to let it leave the system, and was fine. my buddy did test cyp, only was off for 3 months and tested positive, all because he didnt wanna inject EOD. dont do Cyp if u dont have atleast 5 months to let it get out of your system

thanks alot for your input, test prop and var it is

aqua-test (suspension) ED 100mg

run it up to 3/4 days prior to test. if tested before fight do another injection 1-2 hrs before fight.

Back