dtone's recipes

I've tried putting Winstrol (winny) in a suspension using a similar recipe. It's such a pain in the ass and it never came out 100%. I would recommend just capping the shit and taking it orally.

I've tried putting Winstrol (winny) in a suspension using a similar recipe. It's such a pain in the ass and it never came out 100%. I would recommend just capping the shit and taking it orally.

you should know better than to fuck with that shitty hormone anyway. :D

hello

hello everyone; I am Moris here, I seeing new thread. Its realy intresting. thanks for providing this useful information...keep it up. .....Thanks.:cool:

I'd be interested to hear your take on homemade liquid orals. What's the chance of you creating a thread covering some of your preferred oral recipes?

this is a very good thread. thanks for the helpful info. i am not ready to brew myself, but when i am this thread will be very helpful.

had a suggestion.. you dont have to post or anything.. if you can give me feedback.. that would be nice.. as pertaining to this recipe you posted:
Winstrol recipe #3 Oil based (never done this but i trust the recipe)
20ml @ 50mg/ml
1g winstrol powder
17ml oil
.2ml BA
2 ml guaiacol ("super solvent")
mix powder and guaiacol first then add oil and BA.

I made this a few times... and with this recipe it always crashes...
I, with many test runs found that this works a lot better and does not crash...
20mL @ 50mg/mL
10.85mL GSO
1g Stanozolol pwdr
4mL Guaiacol
.4mL BA

Thank you for your time and feedback.
4mL BB

This works for dbol and anadrol as well....

had a suggestion.. you dont have to post or anything.. if you can give me feedback.. that would be nice.. as pertaining to this recipe you posted:
Winstrol recipe #3 Oil based (never done this but i trust the recipe)
20ml @ 50mg/ml
1g winstrol powder
17ml oil
.2ml BA
2 ml guaiacol ("super solvent")
mix powder and guaiacol first then add oil and BA.

I made this a few times... and with this recipe it always crashes...
I, with many test runs found that this works a lot better and does not crash...
20mL @ 50mg/mL
10.85mL GSO
1g Stanozolol pwdr
4mL Guaiacol
.4mL BA

Thank you for your time and feedback.
4mL BB

dtone,

you have your %s set at 15% and 3%. I usually see 18% and 2%. why do you prefer 15 and 3? What are the advantages of running it that way?

If anyone else knows what the advantages are, please chime in.

Last edited:
A question for dialtone or anyone who knows the answer : let's say I have 100 or 500 grams or 1 kg of tren E powder. Can I make the solution together with the appropriate quantity of BA, BB and oil ?
Or is there a recommended limit what shouldn't be exceeded ?

Thanks in advance !

gona try let ya know what i think

i like too try different recipies and see how my people like high mgs. def let ya know how they turn out thank you for the post and sharing

Back