E2 control for TRT...............

Just a little bump...

If anyone was interested and to add to my previous posting about my TRT bloodwork, 250mg per week (125mg 2x per week Sun AM and Wed PM) has put me at 1400ng/dl (48.9nmol/L) at the trough so wouldn't expect the peak to be over 1600ng/dl along with .5mg Adex M/W/F (for ease of remembering) has my e2 at 120pmol/L (ref range being 30-150). Free Test was calculated to 1829 pmol/L with the top of the ref range being 740)... I have low SHBG and always have, it sits at 12nmol/L (ref range being 260-740).

I will be sticking with this protocol and will be getting bloods in 3 months to make sure it is all running smoothly, I donate blood every 3 months, for those interested it is sitting at .48% and will be donating mid april again as by then I would expect it to be atleast .50%.

*******edited**********

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys saw that Chrysin was mentioned here. I need some more info on that, didnt wanna create a separate thread. Does Chrysin really work to keep estrogen under control? Someone with real experience using a while please chime in and share what product worked best. I am on trt, and sometime use 12.5 mg araomasin couple times a week..that works great! Often brings the E2 even below 20. But I'd like to give "natural" stuff a try if that does the job too.

Back