Elbow...Decca...

BalcoBob

So my Elbow was kinda hurting when I would do bench kinda felt like if i were to go to heavy it would blow out. I figured decca would help it but it hasn't and I'm in week 6 and my elbow is killing me. I'm thinking it's tennis elbow? Should I stop my cycle? Should I not lift? Should I ice it and wear a brace? I stopped doing FLAT bench cause that's when I hurt it or atleast I think that's what hurt it....

So my Elbow was kinda hurting when I would do bench kinda felt like if i were to go to heavy it would blow out. I figured decca would help it but it hasn't and I'm in week 6 and my elbow is killing me. I'm thinking it's tennis elbow? Should I stop my cycle? Should I not lift? Should I ice it and wear a brace? I stopped doing FLAT bench cause that's when I hurt it or atleast I think that's what hurt it....

its probably what caused your elbow pain,i would stop BB benching for a while and go to Dumbells,light would be good and take some pressure off,i would lay off the bench for a month and see if that helps

its probably what caused your elbow pain,i would stop BB benching for a while and go to Dumbells,light would be good and take some pressure off,i would lay off the bench for a month and see if that helps

^^^This.
Also, deca takes longer than six weeks to get going.

Hi Balco I'm going thru the same thing. I have been icing the shit out of it, which makes it manageable. I can still do my usual weights, but it gets very painful after. Icing helps alot but I believe the only thing that will get rid of it will be resting & ice. If your desperate probably a cortizone injection.

I have elbow tendonitos,and it kills me to do skullcrushers,when i start deca,it takes nealry 8-10 weeks to ease my pain up

I have fucked up wrists. Deca does a shitty job of masking pain imo. I think you should change up your routine to take the strain off your elbows for a while. As stated above, lay off the bench and skullcrushers and stuff like that for a while.

Unless you're a powerlifter, I have found there's no real need for bar bench. You can do work with dumbells brother, and they're a LOT easier on your joints. Most gyms have up to at least 100-120 lb dumbells.

Take glucosamine and chondrotin (hopefully spelled correctly). Should help. Continue your routine but keep the stress off of your elbows.

I had same problem partial tears to elbow and bicept tendons at work spent 6 months in physiotherapy, did 2 cycles with 400mg ew deca plus test dbol, took a wile for Dec a to kick start but without I would still be there. Stay on Dec a for at least 12weeks , easy high reps dumbell, stop when get to bad u will know doctor could not be leave my recovery lol

Deca didn't really kick in for me until 10 weeks and i ran it for another 10. Also tossed in some adequan and that helped immensely.

I'm running a small amount of decca 400 mgs of decca not sure if that's enough. I'm in week 6 and i'm not feeling much besides Libido going up. Which is a great thing. Still week 6 and I;m not up as much weight as I want to be and my appetite sucks. This cycle hasn't been great. then again I'm running a low dose last time i ran my Test at 900mgs i'm only running 500 right now. It shouldn't matter the dose if I eat right but i can't eat. Just not hungry and I force food down and feel nautious.

Ok #1 Tennis elbow has nothing at all to do with the elbow joint! Tennis Elbow is a pissy discription for the Tendons that attach your forearm muscles just above the Elbow! If you truely had Tennis Elbow it would hurt drinking coffee or picking up the tv remote to change channels! Has nothing to do with the joint!

I have fucked up wrists. Deca does a shitty job of masking pain imo. I think you should change up your routine to take the strain off your elbows for a while. As stated above, lay off the bench and skullcrushers and stuff like that for a while.

Decca dose a great job of masking joint pain! Thats the biggest problem! People use it to hide pain thinking its a cure. But it only cause further damage when used this way!

I'm running a small amount of decca 400 mgs of decca not sure if that's enough. I'm in week 6 and i'm not feeling much besides Libido going up. Which is a great thing. Still week 6 and I;m not up as much weight as I want to be and my appetite sucks. This cycle hasn't been great. then again I'm running a low dose last time i ran my Test at 900mgs i'm only running 500 right now. It shouldn't matter the dose if I eat right but i can't eat. Just not hungry and I force food down and feel nautious.

brother im had the same problem,im in week 14 of my deca and im on 500mg/week my appetite sucked for a long time until about 3 weeks ago,and it just went into overdrive,i was planning on just doing 16 weeks but im gonna go on for another few weeks,my test im at 700.my gains really didnt start until week12 it took longer but now im feeling it in the gym well

Same issue here when doing skull crusher mainly and bench if I go heavy. Dumbbells don't hurt as bad but I have noticed when I where a tight tight tight elbow sleeve (Got mine from Inzer) on bench that I can bench more and the pain is minimal.

Steroids don t heal...they mask as an anti inflammatory... water in the soft tissue of the joint etc.

I m old. If your young bfc (be fkn cool)..better to heal than mask an injury.

Chortisone is majic...but not if your young.

Steroids don t heal...they mask as an anti inflammatory... water in the soft tissue of the joint etc.

I m old. If your young bfc (be fkn cool)..better to heal than mask an injury.

Chortisone is majic...but not if your young.

i agree with my Mississippi brother,steroids and cortisone will mask pain,but when they wear off,if you keep lifting heavy,your joints etc will be worse off than before

If there is a lot of pain I think you should hold off on lifting for a little while. You may want to consider an elbow support sleeve. You can easily get one from any medical supplies store and it might help reduce soreness. Most people use them for tennis elbow.

tennis elbow for sure bro, mine flares up almost every week... ice is good, and I wear wraps on my elbows for everything except legs now... gotta find the exercises that bring u the least amount of pain (i dropped flat bench years ago because of my shoulder, now no problem at all)...

but in regards to your tennis elbow, it will most-likely be with u for life.. no cure for it except rest and as bodybuilders that's not gonna happen ;)

Back