Enanthate painful???

TRock30

Why is it that I always see people posting about soreness from Enanthate injections? People always say Cyp And Enan are basically the same, but I never hear of people complaining of Cyp sorenss. Just curious thats all.

TRock30 said:
Why is it that I always see people posting about soreness from Enanthate injections? People always say Cyp And Enan are basically the same, but I never hear of people complaining of Cyp sorenss. Just curious thats all.

probably b/c they are using Vet gear

QV Test 250 and Denkalls Test 400 are painful and thats because of the high BA content other than that test is a breeze

Enanthate

I have never had a prob with enathate, but last shot of deca/enanthate into my upper quad, left me walking funny a few days, & I had been using the same stuff for weeks then all of a sudden the painfull post injection ??

The only complants I've heard with enanthate is from the QV 50ml jugs. They have high BA in them.

JohnnyB

StoneColdNTO said:
I've never had a problem with Enanthate....but then again, I only use Human Grade.

::says in bitchy smartass voice:: I've never had a problem with Enanthate....but then again, I only use Human Grade. ::end bitchy smartass voice::

well aren't you lucky then! j/k:D

I dont think the pain has anything to do with human grade vs. vet gear. For all we know they might be made the exact same way, using the exact same amounts of BA. I believe that every person has different tollerences for the BA.

house1 said:
QV enanthate is painful bro. i am using some underground enanthate right now. no pain
Were you using it from the 50ml jug. I've used it with no pain.

JohnnyB

No pain with either enanthate OR cypionate, but my only experience has been w/ human grade (he says, in bitchy, smartass voice!)

...the QV ena is the only stuff that made me sore, but worked extremely well so i cant complain...

Popichulo said:
Man anything I shoot in the quad is no picnic.

U get that from doing only 1cc too? or 2-3 ccs ?
I did my enanth inj in the quad on sunday. went a little sore on monday but not that it hurts. just like someone has punched your thigh for a few minutes straight. :)
U get the same feeling with all your injections or just the quads? Cause im shitting my pants to hit the delts and mess it up.

Some people are sensitive to the esther. At 250mg/ml test enan, everything goes fine with 1-2% ba. I mad a batch at 400mg/ml and was limping for a week bad, serious pain.

The only time I can honestly say that I encountered some pain was with T400 and that is pretty self explanatory. But other wise, it's a walk in the park. I only do site injections and have yet to experience any pain from enant. or anything else for that matter.

Back