EQ 500mg per ml

robdog

Is this possible? I know some people do it with Test E so as this is as easy if not easier to suspend would 500mg per ml hold in oil?

Before anyone asks i like high dose gear because i do anything from 2-4g per week sometimes depending on my goals so for me its very practical.

Sorry in advance if this question has been answered before but as im a newbie to this homebrew i just though i would double check.

I was thinking just ofr being on the safe side of making test e and eq both at 500mg per ml with 2-3% BA and 10-15% BB.

robdog said:
Is this possible? I know some people do it with Test E so as this is as easy if not easier to suspend would 500mg per ml hold in oil?

Before anyone asks i like high dose gear because i do anything from 2-4g per week sometimes depending on my goals so for me its very practical.

Sorry in advance if this question has been answered before but as im a newbie to this homebrew i just though i would double check.

I was thinking just ofr being on the safe side of making test e and eq both at 500mg per ml with 2-3% BA and 10-15% BB.

no solvent needed. 2% ba as a persevative if you like.

Back