EQ Only

Don King

Hey,

This is my first post here and I haven't been around a long time. Greetings. I've read a lot on another board for the past 6 months to get the knowledge though.

This is my first cycle.... I'm doing 800 mgs/wk EQ. I weigh 195 lbs at 5'10, maybe 5'11. I started this yesterday.

I will post to this thread every once in a while to give another account of a mid-high dose EQ only cycle for first timers (info is pretty rare on this exact specification). My diet is good, so this should be farely accurate. I will tell the positives & negatives.

and now, a dance :wiggle:

Welcome to the board bro....

IMO.....800EQ is way too much for first timer.....

If your on it then keep us posted

Thank you sir.

i understand 800mg EQ is roughly comparitive to 400mg test. many say people should do 500mg or you're wasting the cycle. I know you can't really compare two different compounds like this, but EQ is about half as androgenic and is a test-deriviative.

i could say a lot more, but i think i've pretty carefully balanced the risks/benefits, and EQ only is a pretty shallow side choice.

one more thing is i'll be running it for 10 weeks.

I think you made the right choice. You dont have to worry about the dht aggravating your hairline or your prostate, and there is a lower risk of gyno. The only problems with EQ are that they dont make it for humans and that it doesnt make you as horny as test.

How long will you be running this cycle?

I did the same thing from late oct ro late jan, and the gains are slow. I didnt really notice anything til the end. Even my weight didnt increase. I think the fat was slowly replaced with muscle.

ps - I advise you not to drink while taking test, eq or dbol

Day 13 @ 800 mgs/week.

No real noticeable gains thus far. I have cut from 195 to 187 lbs since the beginning of the cycle though and kept all my strength. I might be a bit stronger but nothing dramatic at all.. as expected :)

I had a bad injection 6 days ago (2nd shot), humongous swelling increasing until yesterday when it went down a lot and is now only sorta itchy and hot with no baseball sized hard painful lump anymore :)). for sure not an abscess, just a bad shot i think.

Day 20 @ 800 mgs/week.

Seeing gains in strength. No real hunger increase as far as i can tell - maybe because i've always eaten lots throughout the day. I can tell for sure now that I'm cutting up while getting stronger; the abs are coming out nicely.

Directly after doing a chest workout i saw myself w/o shirt in the mirror of the changeroom and holy fuck this has gotta be doing something to pumps.

wait till the vascularity starts becoming apparent, especially with those pumps.

you'll start seeing veins you never thought you had........shoulders, abs, chest :D

Just remember at 800mg of week you are going to be shut down. Without administered test, their is the possbility you could lose your sex drive.

jcp2 said:
Just remember at 800mg of week you are going to be shut down. Without administered test, their is the possbility you could lose your sex drive.

George Costanza didn't have sex for a while and became brilliant. I won't even be *thinking* about it! I hope to enjoy some of the same antics Matt Damon did in "Good Will Hunting" :afro:

J steel said:
wait till the vascularity starts becoming apparent, especially with those pumps.

you'll start seeing veins you never thought you had........shoulders, abs, chest :D

Those where the days. The ones in my quads/delts where awesome! :D

def keep us informed bro, i'm about to start my first cycle..eq only but i was thinking only 400mg/week. alot of people say you gotta add test but i dont see why thats absolutely necessary. curious to see how its working for you.

More is NOT BETTER, there are limits to what you can gain. You would have been much better off buying some test to throw in with it, and cutting your doses in half.

I dont respond well to test. all it does is spped up my metabolism while making me hold water, increasing my chances of gyno, and making my temples recede. EQ has been good to my hairline, less chance of gyno, and it doesnt make me sweat like a gorilla, unlike test (which has me sweating just sitting still).

Welp, it's June 25 and I started this on May 21. I've lost some fat since the beginning of the cycle.. I thought my strength had been going up, and it did, but really no more than how much i gain naturally.. pretty dissapointed with the results at the end of week 5 here.. 5 more weeks to go though.

weight is now 185.

Looks like next cycle will be a long low dose test & decca cycle when i have the $$$

Back