EQ vs Deca

Atomsk

Get big or get big trying
Many people are telling me to do Equipoise over Deca for my second cycle. I have read and it pretty much looks liek the same thing. maybe a little less gains and a little less sides. Can anyone please give me more info on the matter?
Thanks! -Atomsk

IMO EQ sucks ass!!! alot of unwanted sides and bad for your hematocrit and you have to donate blood,and its a very slow gainer,very slow,it wont even touch deca,Deca is king imo

aren't you still in like week 4-5 of your first test cycle? why don't you get through this cycle and do a solid post cycle therapy (pct) before settling in for the next one.. you have plenty of time to do research and decide what compounds to run bro

i agree with Herm and Bullseye

if you want bulk, go with deca. eq needs to be run @ 6-800mg/week for 16 weeks and you wont see much from it.

i havent run eq due to all the research ive done on it and hearing how ineffective it is. But i have run NPP and will tell you that i really enjoyed that compound. Nice lean gains and strength was great...

All the guys are correct.

Guys I know running enough EQ (600 min) are using home drain kits to keep their blood clean or at least donating regularly.

Go Nandrolone!

you cant even compare these two deca is for bulkin and eq is mostly for cuttin what are ur stats and what are you tryin to do?
My stats are 5' 11" 205lbs at around 8% BF and i am looking to Bulk up ATM. Put on some nice GAINS! cause Im a hardgainer and can easily cut :)

The cycle i was planning on running is for 12 weeks
Weeks 1-6 Run D-Bol @ 40mg ED
Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp/Enth (maybe Enth) @ 500mg/week pinning on Mon. and Thurs.
Weeks 1-12 Run Deca or NPP (trying to decide...) @ 300mg a week. Pin on Mon. and Thurs.
weeks 15-19 Run Clomid and Nolva. Clomid @ 100/50/50/50 and Nolva @ 40/40/30/20

any suggestions?

Last edited:
My stats are 5' 11" 205lbs at around 8% BF and i am looking to Bulk up ATM. Put on some nice GAINS! cause Im a hardgainer and can easily cut :)

Weeks 1-12 Run Deca or NPP (trying to decide...) @ 300mg a week. Pin on Mon. and Thurs.

any suggestions?

NPP is EOD injections, I would use deca, less pokes each week.

any suggestions?

you should bump up your deca to about 450-600, Deca is best atleast 2mgs per Bodyweight pound

If this is your first run with deca,IMO i would run it between 400-500mg/week....it can be really harsh for some people,and some its not,now my 1st time with it, i used 500mg and i didnt have any problems with it,till after my cycle,i quit using my caber to soon and had a horrible prolactin rebound and the "old man" wouldnt spit until i got back on caber for a few more weeks,plus i decreased my test dose 100mg ew for 4 weeks,after that i was fine

this may not happen to you,but just thought i would share

and with a dose of 400mg of deca,the sides are not likely to be an issue,just take you A.I and keep you estro down and you should be fine

Back