Equipoise....better for bulking or cutting?

Here's your quote...

"i've never seen someone actually be dry while running deca even with their bitch hormones in control. never never"

You have now. Whather that's down to the Adex, the Mast, or both - that's not the point.

You said you had never seen someone be dry whilst running Deca.

Now you have.

Thank you...

Everyone has a different metabolization with compounds,and for the selected few allow the compounds to work for them at the same time dialing in their macro's.. I know guys who used Dbol up until show time, staying dry at the same time achieving a fullness to the muscle belly..

Here's your quote...

"i've never seen someone actually be dry while running deca even with their bitch hormones in control. never never"

You have now. Whather that's down to the Adex, the Mast, or both - that's not the point.

You said you had never seen someone be dry whilst running Deca.

Now you have.
hahah way you go, you just proved a point like a 5 year old. "ah ah ah!!! you didnt specify what other stuff he can be running to get him dry"

thats like saying, "ya know i gained 25lbs on an 8 week cycle of only 200mgs of test a week!" when you actually ran test, tren, and anadrol.

i meant that i have never seen anyone be dry while using deca AND NOT OTHER DIURETIC LIKE COMPOUNDS

hahah way you go, you just proved a point like a 5 year old. "ah ah ah!!! you didnt specify what other stuff he can be running to get him dry"

thats like saying, "ya know i gained 25lbs on an 8 week cycle of only 200mgs of test a week!" when you actually ran test, tren, and anadrol.

i meant that i have never seen anyone be dry while using deca AND NOT OTHER DIURETIC LIKE COMPOUNDS

What?!?!?!

I have run test and deca (only) and stayed dry each time. Thid was 500/500 and 500/750. Your comments make me worry over your AI control....

And I'm supposed to look into my crystal ball and guess that that is what you MEANT - when you said something totally different?

Come on bro, if you're going to make bold statements - at least word them right.

you know, i always appreciate a healthy debate....

but i gotta say, you really dont know what youre talking about.. lol

Its a great product imo, and can be used for each. Stacked with test and an oral like dbol, its a nice fit.

With a trt dose of test, you will get nice vascularity as long as you diet is clean.

Watch red blood cell count, especially older lifters.

Back