equipoise question

Teutonic

I am off now for alomost 2 weeks and will start chlomid Monday...my question is why do some of you think equipoise is useless. There seems to be a differance in opinions.
I was gonna do it with test...appetite stimulate and I heard it s good for strength.

Eq will give you hunger pains and you will eat the house!! I don't think it's useless but not that strong...it has it's purpose. I haven't run it in years though.

i ran eq with test back in the day....oz is right for me atleast, ate everything in site (healthy of course)...i was eatin solid 6 meals a day...and havin a "snack" inbetween those meals...it was insane...the other 2 cycles ive been on i was hungry of course...but nothin like that...

the eq can bring forth good results if used correctly..imo test always needs to be run with it obv....wont bring u huge results but def. can accomplish a lean gain with the test and a healthy diet

I like EQ Ive been on now for about 5 weeks & feel like im getting vascular. Im also getting harder..Oz you saw me ??? for 42yrs old 220 @ 6'.I feel its a good drug...IMO

I like EQ Ive been on now for about 5 weeks & feel like im getting vascular. Im also getting harder..Oz you saw me ??? for 42yrs old 220 @ 6'.I feel its a good drug...IMO

Never heard of EQ kicking in that quick. Usually takes atleast 6 - 8 weeks. I usually see the results from EQ around week 10 - 12.

Back