Euro-pharma dianabol 10mg gtg?

not I but then the proof is in the taking...
If in 10 day s you feel good, strength and weight climbing we ll all know. If we never hear from you again your sacrifice will be properly noted for all to see. lol

Joking man..welcome aboard

Someone will chime in am sure

Yes EP is generally a reputable ugl
I haven't seen their dbol in bottles before they usually come in packets but try it out.

they should be good man

if not who u gonna call ?
"ghostbusters"

euro is reputable

I shop at walgreens so except for stepping out from time to time...I m usda approved...!!!!!

I know I thought they came in packets.. and you know the guys with bad gyno is it people that abuse and ignore it whilst on hear on can you literally take like a few 10mg dbol and it just get really bad of even if you stop taking it? or is it really not that serious? thanks guys

got letro to block bro but I mean like say I start getting a tiny bit of symptoms and stop cycle and take letro and clomid will it carry on and get real bad or does it only get real bad when you ignore and abuse the gear without pct?

PCT has nothing to do with gyno.... You really should learn something about hormones before you take them.

Guys are right, you need to do some research before taking anything! Gyno is caused by elevated levels of estrogen in the body causing you to basically grow tits. Dbol is fairly strong for aromatising (converting to estrogen) and therefor the user must take precautions should the symptoms apear (puffy/itchy/sensitive nipples). Ask your source for some Nolvadex/Tamoxifen, if you get the symptoms take a tablet of Nolva/Tam and it will go away.
PCT is POST cycle therapy i.e after you finish and is designed to get your shit working again without the gear.
What a first post lol

so what can I do to prevent it?

and the reason I came across your thread is that I have just bought the same DBOL, wonderig if its any good, running 60mg/day as a kicker to a test/tren cycle

ah ok mate we'll I've got some letro isn't that better to prevent it than nolva? ah ok bro let me now what you think of it

and when I say clomid I don't mean clamydia I mean somethin my man gave me and when I say my man gave me I done mean during sex I mean as in I bought from him for my pct, man sometimes I feel like punching my cat strate in the face after thinking about all the things I still need to learn about roids so will you guys please help me?
my diet-
meal 1 - cornflakes
meal 2 - protein shake
meal 3 - protein shake
meal 4 - gym
meal 5 - chippy
and I stick to that so nobody say I don't, thanks guys

Last edited:
and when I say clomid I don't mean clamydia I mean somethin my man gave me and when I say my man gave me I done mean during sex I mean as in I bought from him for my pct, man sometimes I feel like punching my cat strate in the face after thinking about all the things I still need to learn about roids so will you guys please help me?
my diet-
meal 1 - cornflakes
meal 2 - protein shake
meal 3 - protein shake
meal 4 - gym
meal 5 - chippy
and I stick to that so nobody say I don't, thanks guys
You being serious with this post? Is that really your diet?

Get into the diet forum right away....

Back