fat burners?

Mulldog

Im sorta the teen thats 100% self concious, Im going to start hitting the gym every week, 2 3 times a week, but I need some help. Are there any things that actully cut fat quicker, pills or anything?

I know Im going to be owned saying "WHy dont you just go natural" but I want to cut the time in half, Im sick of dieting and only losing 2 or 5 pounds a month, its not good enough for me.

Can anybody help? Pills? Shakes? Injections ?

Anything, thanks :(

you're like me.. people WOULD or WILL probably say diet and work out and stuff but yea, i want to get rid of them faster too.

*edit
frosty, one of the people that helped me, told me to eat 6-7 small meals a day (clean diet at least) then work out. drink lots of water..

Ive been doing that for a few weeks now and I dont really notice any difference. Ive made sure to keep the calories down and all, and still nothing.

Are there such things at fat burner pills that actully work?

I know a girl from school who was around 205lbs, big girl but real nice.. she took 4 pills a day from some company and she is down to a 135 in less then 4 months...

Anything like that?

I want to loose like 20-30 lbs..

wow! damn! is there such a thing? probably got lipo? j/k

if there is one, i'd get it in a heartbeat. but it's probably dirty...

she said the pill was called "melt down" or something, she took 4 a day for 4 weeks and lost like 30+ lbs..

Mulldog said:
she said the pill was called "melt down" or something, she took 4 a day for 4 weeks and lost like 30+ lbs..
Along with a starvation diet maybe. Bro diet and cardio is the way to go with a good OTC fatburner you will be melting fat away in no time. People like you looking for a quick fix are the ones that end up hurting themselves because they have no care for propper use of drugs and only care about the effects. Fatburner-Diet-Cario first thing in the morning on empty= Leanness

Popichulo is 100% correct. It takes time to drop weight correctly. there are fatburners that you can buy, but without a proper diet for the most part, as well as the addition of cardio you are gonna get nowhere quick

bigdaddy22 said:
Popichulo is 100% correct. It takes time to drop weight correctly. there are fatburners that you can buy, but without a proper diet for the most part, as well as the addition of cardio you are gonna get nowhere quick

Yep.

1. Establish a solid diet.

2. Establish a solid workout.

3. Add in supplements and other "tricks" that will speed the process.

If you're failing to lose fat, it's not a result of a lack of number 3. You should always reevaluate numbers one and two if you're not losing fat.

I never know what to eat and stuff, and whenever I read on here it just seems to hard because everybody is on the scientific terms :ie- eat protein (well what kind of foods with protein in them is good/bad) I like the site with all the help and stuff, but it seems way to detailed for me.

I talked to a guy at a local nutirican house and he told me to go on fat burner aswell as dbol and a fat free whey shake.. and I will be lean in no time with 3 work outs a week, 25 minute cardio and rest weights..

does that sound right?

I know it might sound stupid.

But does anybody know anyone or someone I could get in contact with who could help me make a diet sheet or something.

- Mulldog go to the fridge before school and eat this. Then take this.. bah blah and so on..

Im not good with all these short term stuff, and I dont know much about foods and whats in them..

Mulldog said:

I talked to a guy at a local nutirican house and he told me to go on fat burner aswell as dbol and a fat free whey shake.. and I will be lean in no time with 3 work outs a week, 25 minute cardio and rest weights..

does that sound right?

This guy sounds like he has no clue about what he's doing.

The most basic diet is the "caveman diet", where you only eat meats, vegetables, and some things like berries. Simple, effective, and no difficult rules to remember.

Frosty said:
This guy sounds like he has no clue about what he's doing.

The most basic diet is the "caveman diet", where you only eat meats, vegetables, and some things like berries. Simple, effective, and no difficult rules to remember.
Cosign!

If I went on DBOL, would I also lose my fat and put it into muscle, or would I just add muscle and keep my fat?

Im considering going on a month cycle of dbol along stacked with some kind of non fatning protein shake.

I will help you out since you seem to be very new, and I guess everybody has to start somewhere.... ( although I dont remember being as naive as you, anyway)

((Quote
- Mulldog go to the fridge before school and eat this. Then take this.. bah blah and so on..

Im not good with all these short term stuff, and I dont know much about foods and whats in them..)))

Ok so you said you dont know much about food, so why not go the Library or to a book store and find out what you need to know?/ I will be direct, members of this forum have neither the time nor the inclination to help poeple who are lazy.. There seems to be so much that you can learn by reading, search the internet on diet, what ever it takes... It is assumed that you have a grasp of atleast the basics of diet and diet.. Which from your post you dont seem to have yet!

To breifly touch on your last post, regarding the DBOL

When we talk about fat burning properties of Hormones we are talking a very small % not 20/30lbs that your looking to drop....
So my advice would be dont use it because you will only become disillisioned and loose focus on what it is you are aiming for.. If you were set on using DBOL, I would suggest using it after you have lost 25lbs of your 30lb goal and then MAYBE run a course.. What made you decide on DBOL??

Just out of curiosity how much do you weigh? height? age?

Mini Me just fair warning, I have told someone to use the search tool before and got bitched out by a mod so I would watch it if I were you.

Im not a kid, I dont mind being told what to do if its going to help..

Im 6'0 .. 238lbs

I guess I just thought of DBOL because a lot of guys my age around town have been on it and gotten great results, not just with looks but strength.

Its not that Im lazy, I just cant ever find information about "how many blanc I need to take in per day" ... I know about proteins and everything, just not how much consumption I should have during a diet..

bd22 I will take my chance on this one,

Mulldog

From reading your posts it does seem like you are almost asking for too much help (not in technical matters, but extream basics)

And I feel (my opinion and advice) that you won't (or find it difficult) to find them here...

On the subject of diet, there are many places (internet) where you can find the basic structure of a good diet... If you want to loose weight then you should be going lower carb intake and higher Protien. (my opinion) That will enable you to shed pounds naturaly, a fat burner will help of course ( a quicker means to the end goal)... Increase Cardio work, will also reduces body fat.... Only you will know what is required.....

Are you eating lots of fast food? if any?
How much cardio do you do per day? or per week?
If you stay the same so will your body.
If you do 1hour or cardio a day your body will change, if it doesnt change you need to try 2 hours.. its that simple...

The next question? do you require the extra strenght? or is it a part of looking good??

I am 5'8 and 200lbs cut, but for me its not about strength, its about how I look. Forget taking DBOL to get stong its only temp in any case.. But if you were to take a fat burner with a very clean diet, ie low carbs, higher protien, together with regular cardio you could drop the 25lbs, and then run a course if you wanted...

What I was trying to say is that running DBOL now will not give you what you want.... It will make a difference... but think of a bigger picture How do I want to be finaly and move towards that...

As I said I am not trying to slam you, just that not many people will give you the time if you ask the very basics... That much you kind have to do by yourself (and it easy to do)

Regards

MM

bigdaddy22 said:
Mini Me just fair warning, I have told someone to use the search tool before and got bitched out by a mod so I would watch it if I were you.
Your playing with fire Boy , Dont get BANNDED!!!!:D

Mini Me said:
bd22 I will take my chance on this one,

Mulldog

From reading your posts it does seem like you are almost asking for too much help (not in technical matters, but extream basics)

And I feel (my opinion and advice) that you won't (or find it difficult) to find them here...

On the subject of diet, there are many places (internet) where you can find the basic structure of a good diet... If you want to loose weight then you should be going lower carb intake and higher Protien. (my opinion) That will enable you to shed pounds naturaly, a fat burner will help of course ( a quicker means to the end goal)... Increase Cardio work, will also reduces body fat.... Only you will know what is required.....

Are you eating lots of fast food? if any?
How much cardio do you do per day? or per week?
If you stay the same so will your body.
If you do 1hour or cardio a day your body will change, if it doesnt change you need to try 2 hours.. its that simple...

The next question? do you require the extra strenght? or is it a part of looking good??

I am 5'8 and 200lbs cut, but for me its not about strength, its about how I look. Forget taking DBOL to get stong its only temp in any case.. But if you were to take a fat burner with a very clean diet, ie low carbs, higher protien, together with regular cardio you could drop the 25lbs, and then run a course if you wanted...

What I was trying to say is that running DBOL now will not give you what you want.... It will make a difference... but think of a bigger picture How do I want to be finaly and move towards that...

As I said I am not trying to slam you, just that not many people will give you the time if you ask the very basics... That much you kind have to do by yourself (and it easy to do)

Regards

MM
Your a good man bro , great advice.

Back