Fat burning stack or 1 single?

Kbidjr

Hello people this is one of the best forums I have ever visited and I find myself coming here a lot more because of the info provided so I decided to sign up.I have taken ephedra product for along time and now with real stuff gone I buy the stuff with DMAA in it and its not quite the same.I have never taken any other products other than that.I am 41 years old and 5`9 and I range from 215 to 200 I am active at work but I don't work as hard as I used to.I don't go to the gym and workout any more I just do like insanity workouts and some crossfit workouts and still some freeweight training on my own.So my question would be to you guys is I would like to try a set up for pure fatburning and cutting.I would like to do this then maybe start building again.I would like something I can take orally no needles.I just want something I can use to get started and cycle on and off if necessary.Just wondering if I should stack 2 or is there just 1 thing you recommend,I hope this makes sense and im not looking for a miracle pill just a little kickstarter.I have maintaining for awhile now and its time to start progressing.Sorry for the long post,just figured I would get it out there now.Thanks for any replies and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
If you have your diet in check and are hitting your macros everyday at maintenance drop 500 cals if you want to lose weight.

With diet and exercise you shoukd be able to get where you want to be. Most here not all use cutting supplements as the finishing touches in a cycle or wgen bf is low

Best way to drop fat (and quickly) is with a ketogenic diet. You don't need a pill. If you don't know how to do a ketogenic diet, get in contact with 3J. He has helped a lot of guys here. His ad is on the right hand side of your screen.

Thanks for the quick responses guys.I am working on my nutrition.Its hard for me to eat every 2 hours or so and its harder to pack the food I need at work.But I do try,this is the time for me now being slow at work now till the weather breaks.Thats why I want to jump on it now and go.

I've been working with 3j since July and have had great success. I thought I new nutrition and training as I've been doing gor years I'm 45 well following his guidance I now know how my body reacts to different foods and dietng and training techniques.

Best money I ever spent for sure!

Reactions: 3J
I agree with Mega in that diet is the biggest part of the equation. However, I also understand the need for a little "edge" when fighting the battle of the "bulge".

It sounds like you tolerate stimulants pretty well, so an ECA stack might be a reasonable addition to a dialed in diet. I want to stress though that you MUST fix your diet first and foremost.

ECA stands for ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin and does not need to be cycled. You can take it as long as you feel the need, but I do recommend keeping track of your heart rate and blood pressure as the stack can effect these. Ephedrine can be purchased in just about any pharmacy over the counter in the form of Bronkaid for relatively cheap. Caffeine can be from just about any source, although I personally prefer energy drinks as they contain taurine, which assists with circulation. Aspirin is pretty much self explanatory.

Start small and work your way up on doses to assess your tolerance. The last thing you want is tachycardia while doing your cardio. ;) There are several threads here (search function) that line up several different ways to go about this, and which doses are commonly ran.

I'd give you the doses I've done, but I'm very tolerant of stimulants, so what works for me may not work for you.

Best of luck in the new year, and welcome to ology!

Thankyou all.I have emailed 3J and waiting to get this thing going.I have been taking stims for atleast 15 years and have taken ECA stacks for along time so I would say I am tolerant also.But since I am trying to catch this before I start getting the bulge has lit a fire under me that I cant explain,plus my 17 year old son is getting ready to graduate from high school and go to college for football so I need to stay inshape and then some.

t3 clen/win reaserch em good diet planning is essential but these compounds will get you leaner fast
theres almost no better fat burner out there than clen also eca stacks should be cycled 1 week on 1 week off extended use can cause your system to burn out and wanna shut down
25-50mg eph,200mg caf, 30mg asp 3 times a day for a week at a time max

t3 clen/win reaserch em good diet planning is essential but these compounds will get you leaner fast
theres almost no better fat burner out there than clen also eca stacks should be cycled 1 week on 1 week off extended use can cause your system to burn out and wanna shut down
25-50mg eph,200mg caf, 30mg asp 3 times a day for a week at a time max

ECA doesn't cause down regulation at all, Clen is however a powerful beta agonist and should be cycled 2/2. I really hope you're not referring to winstrol as a fat burner either - it is an anabolic diuretic if anything.

No disrespect intended, but I wanted to clarify there.

With Diet and Cardio you can lose weight... Make a diet and cardio plan and stick to it...Eat low calorie food and do as much work possible in a day.

Try the TNT stack by IRON CHAMP. Killer fat destroyer!!
$13.00 right now @ Ironchamp.com

With the code: wanted50off

All products 50% off

Back