First cycle for my buddy

Tsaunders

I realize this question has been posted prolly about a million times. My buddy told me the only test he has is prop and doesnt mind the frequent injections. Since prop hits you I recommended 8 weeks at 400 mgs EW is plenty of time for a first cycle? What do you guys think?

outlawtas2 said:
What's his Age/Stats

Yup sounds good. PCT/Training in check?

hes under my wing, of course. lol. Yeah post cycle therapy (pct) is good.

hes 5"11 210, 22 years old, I think he has the right weight to start gear.

Tsaunders said:
hes under my wing, of course. lol. Yeah post cycle therapy (pct) is good.

hes 5"11 210, 22 years old, I think he has the right weight to start gear.

weight has nothing to do with whether someone should start doing steroids or not.

There's nothing wrong with prop as long as he doesn't mind the injects. In fat, it could be a little better because if he needs to drop it, it clears his system faster. That being said, the large majority of people don't have problems from a moderate test cycle.

Onswoll said:
weight has nothing to do with whether someone should start doing steroids or not.

I wouldn't recommend someone who's 5'10 160lbs with 16% bf to use steroids...they need more training/diet experience.

But 8 weeks on prop should be a nice first cycle to put on some size for a first timer? Plenty of time correct?

outlawtas2 said:
I wouldn't recommend someone who's 5'10 160lbs with 16% bf to use steroids...they need more training/diet experience.

exactly, you said it. training experience is the key, not how much a person weighs. no offence but diet experience is not key either. Because a diet can always change. A diet does not take yrs to figure out, unlike training.

Tsaunders said:
of course it does

Yeah, and why is that? obviously if a kid is 19yrs old weighing 130lbs, thats obviously not a good thing. care to elaborate on "of course it does"???

Onswoll said:
Yeah, and why is that? obviously if a kid is 19yrs old weighing 130lbs, thats obviously not a good thing. care to elaborate on "of course it does"???

basically what outlaw said, obviously you dont want a kid who weighs 150 at 5"10 using steroids, you want him to gain most of what he can naturally before taking the next step and juicing

Onswoll said:
exactly, you said it. training experience is the key, not how much a person weighs. no offence but diet experience is not key either. Because a diet can always change. A diet does not take yrs to figure out, unlike training.

I agree w/ you. I see no reason why a guy who's 25 and 180lbs @ 11-12%BF shouldn't cycle if he really wants to. Diet experience isn't key, that can be changed - but diet dedication can't. Basically, if they can ensure that they are dedicated and mature when cycling the it's okay in my books.

Tsaunders said:
basically what outlaw said, obviously you dont want a kid who weighs 150 at 5"10 using steroids, you want him to gain most of what he can naturally before taking the next step and juicing

omg....LOL ok so therefore proving my point that Training experience is the key, not how much someone weighs. We arent building an aircraft here. I know a few kids who weigh around 160 at my gym, 22yrs old, who take steroids, but these kids have been training for yrs and are so fucking shredded. They know how to train.

8 Weeks of prop would be a good cycle, I would personally go with 12 but that might be a little long for prop.

Why not go with a long ester?

outlawtas2 said:
I agree w/ you. I see no reason why a guy who's 25 and 180lbs @ 11-12%BF shouldn't cycle if he really wants to. Diet experience isn't key, that can be changed - but diet dedication can't. Basically, if they can ensure that they are dedicated and mature when cycling the it's okay in my books.

wait so you are saying that diet dedication cant change? dude are you serious? I can garentee you have had times since youve been training where you fall off the path for a few days or weeks or even months with your diet, then one day you kick yourself in the pants and decide to crack back down and get strick again. This has happend to me a shit load of times throughout my yrs of training, its called being Human. Diet dedication can def. change. 3 weeks ago, I went one week where I just ate like shit, totally off my diet. Everything was shitty so I told myself I need to crack down, so I did. Thats called re-dedicating myself to my diet. and Bro, forgive me because I am not trying to sound like an ass here so i do appoligize if i sound like one. But does what I just said make sense?

Oh no, I absolutely understand what you mean. But the difference you've been there - you know what it takes, you know you have to buy food, cook food and eat 24/7. I'm saying if someone has never done that in their life, what are the odds that they will all of a sudden get their shit together? I'm not saying that all of them won't, i'm sure some will be able to go from nothing to full dedication. I just think they have a greater chance if they've already put in some work naturally.

outlawtas2 said:
Oh no, I absolutely understand what you mean. But the difference you've been there - you know what it takes, you know you have to buy food, cook food and eat 24/7. I'm saying if someone has never done that in their life, what are the odds that they will all of a sudden get their shit together? I'm not saying that all of them won't, i'm sure some will be able to go from nothing to full dedication. I just think they have a greater chance if they've already put in some work naturally.

yeah Bro i hear ya. its all good, i do understand what your saying. EVERYONE including myself should put as much natural work into themselves as possible before they start experamenting.

Back