First cycle, help!!!!

wrestler

Hey bros, I am new to the board but have been doing research for the past couple of months. Stats, 5'5", 160lbs.,7%bf, training for 6 years. I just want to gain like 15 lbs on my first cycle. How does this look.

Weeks 1-10 300mgs Deca each week
200mgs Cyp each week

Weeds 13-15 clomid therapy

I am not a 250lb guy so i don't want to take too much for my first cycle. Any advice would greatly help. Thanks boyz.

They look like reasonable doses, but I would drop the deca. If you develope gyno from this cycle you wont know if it is from the cyp or deca as each cause gyno in a different way. I would say just run 500mg of test a week. Nice and easy and it works, especially for your first time out. Just remember to have anti-e's on hand. It's good to see you have some real gains before hopping on as well. 160 7% probably looks fairy thick for a guy who is 5'5 and natural.

First and Foremost......Eat like a MOFO

Then..........run a simple cycle:
1-10 400 mg Cypionate/week

That's it!

Did I menton...............eat til you can't eat anymore? Then......eat some more!

Good luck

DRveejay11 said:
First and Foremost......Eat like a MOFO

Then..........run a simple cycle:
1-10 400 mg Cypionate/week

That's it!

Did I menton...............eat til you can't eat anymore? Then......eat some more!

Good luck
bump the good doctors advice but might i add dont forget to eat:D

Like I said on FG.....they are going to tell ya to do test only cycle....which is EXCELLENT advice.

Bro, how old are you? On your first cycle I would make it simple as possible. Those dosages are fine for your first...start low and move up if you want too during the cycle but those dosages will get you 15 lbs easily. I would run the clomid for four weeks after due to the deca. It would be hard pressed to get gyno from deca 300 mg weekly unless you are prone to it! good luck, it will be fun!

I am 21 years old. Thanks a lot guys for your feedback. I am leaning towards doing 400mg/week of Cyp, but what sucks is that i already bought the Deca. I am going to do a cycle this summer and can't do another one until next summer. So should i just hold on to the Deca until next summer or what? Thanks

wrestler said:
I am 21 years old. Thanks a lot guys for your feedback. I am leaning towards doing 400mg/week of Cyp, but what sucks is that i already bought the Deca. I am going to do a cycle this summer and can't do another one until next summer. So should i just hold on to the Deca until next summer or what? Thanks

Well it won't go bad, so I'd hold onto it until you next cycle.....or....you could just send it to me ....LOL !!

wrestler said:

Hi bro,
I agree w/ the others. My first was a test only (cyp) and it was great. I think Deadlift also makes a great point about knowing what's doing what, if you run into sides. Save the Deca; it'll be great on your next cycle, and that's gear you won't have to buy THEN!
Welcome.

Maybe I'm missing something...

If you already have the deca in hand, I can't see much point in not using it.

Your 300mg/wk Deca + 200mg/wk Cyp for 10 weeks looks fine to me.

Like everyone else, I'd recommend 300mg - 600mg/wk of Test for a first cycle, but since you already got the deca...

Either way, it's your first cycle so you'll grow like a weed.

Thanks a lot everyone. i will post pics of my progress thoroughout the summer. Any more advice about me holding on to the deca till next summer or since i have it to just take it with nolva on hand?

welcome bro, hold on to the deca.Use the test only, eat, sleep, workout and drink lots of water, take your nolvadex and dont forget about your clomid therepy

Back