First Cycle - Keep Getting PIP in Glutes, but Never in my Delts

ATVx779

I've shot my glutes 3x and my delts 3x, and I ALWAYS get PIP the next day in my glute that lasts like 3 days, but I never get ANY PIP at all in my delts. Why?

It is hard to pin your glutes by yourself. Try quads and ventroglutes instead. Or get someone to help you with the glutes.

Are you pinning the upper-outer quadrant of your glute?

I tend to get pip in my glutes as well due to lack of flexibility. I can reach long enough to get the needle in, but as im injecting I tend to pull the syringe to the side a bit as my upper half starts rotating back towards the front which irritates my muscle.

Josepf ...me too..wait till your 50 ! Last time I tried to twist and hold...I had pip and a jacked back for a week...damn this old chasis !!!!!

I only do delt s and quads

Josepf ...me too..wait till your 50 ! Last time I tried to twist and hold...I had pip and a jacked back for a week...damn this old chasis !!!!!

I only do delt s and quads

lol. I have my girlfriend do it for me now because I was literally tearing my ass muscles up by jerking the needle around.

it sucks too because glutes are definitely the most painless area to pin for me when I do it right.

I have yet to try the VG. mainly because I still have trouble figuring out exaxtly where it is. it doesn't feel like there's enough muscle there to bury a needle lol. im sure i'll try it soon

I have yet to try the VG. mainly because I still have trouble figuring out exaxtly where it is. it doesn't feel like there's enough muscle there to bury a needle lol. im sure i'll try it soon

Hahah same. I've always wanted to hit ventroglutes but have the same problem lol. I hear a lot of people like them though.

Just wondering if nobody does what i do. I'm not flexible and have no problem doing glutes. I just look down to make sure it's going in the right spot and then i face forward and one hand 3cc's into her.

If you don't aspirate (which i don't) it should be no problem one handing injections. The needle moves around a little more but it's never given me noticeable pip.

Or am I missing something here?

Just wondering if nobody does what i do. I'm not flexible and have no problem doing glutes. I just look down to make sure it's going in the right spot and then i face forward and one hand 3cc's into her.

If you don't aspirate (which i don't) it should be no problem one handing injections. The needle moves around a little more but it's never given me noticeable pip.

Or am I missing something here?

Sounds like you are more flexible than you think. :)

Haha well I would say i'm not at all.

I would never be able to use 2 hands. I would think if you could reach your ass with your hand that's all you would need...twisting optional

Or is it delt flexibility that is preventing people from injecting rear glutes?

I like quads and delts and there is little to no fat to punch through and as I only m only doing 1 cc m w f (.5 prop 100 and .5 mast 100 ) it suit s an old feeble fuck like me..

yo im also on my first cycle just started this week and injected for the first time 3days ago into my rite glute, i was planning on the quads but bottled out last minute, i used two hands but ended up pulling the syringe to the side a bit, i have slight pip today but its wearing off, today i done my left glute using one hand i managed to steady the syringe more but found it more difficult to aspirate

I quite pinking my butt because I had the same problem. Shaky ass hand and terrible Flexibility.
On test e I just pin quads. Absolutely no pip and painless with a 25g 1 1/2

I tend to get pip in my glutes as well due to lack of flexibility. I can reach long enough to get the needle in, but as im injecting I tend to pull the syringe to the side a bit as my upper half starts rotating back towards the front which irritates my muscle.

I read on another forum that injection speed can make a difference on PIP. The recommendation was to inject slowly (1 min or more) but to inject with constant steady pressure. Does anyone have experience with this and/or is this correct?

I read on another forum that injection speed can make a difference on PIP. The recommendation was to inject slowly (1 min or more) but to inject with constant steady pressure. Does anyone have experience with this and/or is this correct?

Slow and steady wins the race.

Back