First Cycle Test E

xtremetest

Gym Rat
Just started my first ever cycle of test e. I will be posting 'before' pictures by the end of the week so stay posted for those. I did my first injection yesterday in my right shoulder and was feeling a little sore. Today its still sore and was wondering if thats normal and if I should take any precautions?

Height:6'
Weight: 177

Just started my first ever cycle of test e. I will be posting 'before' pictures by the end of the week so stay posted for those. I did my first injection yesterday in my right shoulder and was feeling a little sore. Today its still sore and was wondering if thats normal and if I should take any precautions?

Height:6'
Weight: 177

Sounds like you did fine. Did you aspirate?

I’m on my seventh week of twelve, on the same cycle. And its my first. The first few shots left my shoulders sore for a few days. Its normal at least that’s what my lifting partner told me. I switch them from shoulders to thighs to I don’t get nasty scars. Thighs to me at least are less painful and easier to self inject. The test kicked in about day 12. The pumps are crazy especially my shoulders. You’ll know when it kicks in. Good luck bro

i didn't inject personally but am going to for now on.. thanks for the feedback i feel a lot better..i'm gonna have pics up by tomorrow

just did second shot yesterday in other shoulder still a little sore.. just getting over a cold havent eaten much and hopefully I can start lifting strong sunday! Pictures r on their way sorry i've been busy guys im trying to take them in the morning at my thinest, but yea stay posted for those thanks again.

finally over this cold hitting chest hard today third shots tomorrow! I weighed myself this morning and it said 182 thats a five pound gain!! not too sure where i gained it bc i have been drinking fluids like crazy to flush out this cold. I know i keep saying I'll post pict and i will just havent been feeling good latly

should i start with 500mg testosterone test e?

is it alright to start off with that much? ive been working out for a while and ive only gain a couple pounds in 3 month . im 5,10 and weigh 135. very skinny but my body is defind . should i take them would they work good?

rbreezy, start your own thread bro, and it sounds like you need to eat not to take AAS.
xtremetest, hows this cycle going then? not much updates recently? when you gonna pst the pics for us to see?

just did second shot yesterday in other shoulder still a little sore.. just getting over a cold havent eaten much and hopefully I can start lifting strong sunday! Pictures r on their way sorry i've been busy guys im trying to take them in the morning at my thinest, but yea stay posted for those thanks again.

A cold is no reason to slow down on food intake bro. A flu ok i get it, but a cold is something we train and eat through.

Also why not stick to ass shots bro if your new to shots i mean.

Injection soreness is normal, but nothing compared to the soreness/pain from lifting:bigok:

that means u did it right if its sore...lol.. i like shooting in the ass though i do it myself iteasy IMO. lets c some pix...how long was the time frame when u went from 177 to 185??

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating!!! So let me bring you up to speed, todays shot 5 and so far workouts have been great I weight about 183-185lbs... Shots have been going good so far and it seems like im getting a little stronger, hmm? haha i know its mental I just can't wait for this shit to kick in... from 177 to 185 took me about a week and a half..

Last edited:
im following. we have the same starting stats. Best of luck and train hard!

One question, what type of test e you running? ugl or hg?

I'm running EuroChem Enanject 250 which I believe is UGL.. Just did my 5th shot in my glute! Had a pretty good back workout was wondering if anyone would suggest a workout for me cause I'm trying to make the most of this cycle.. Is two a days too much?? If not at what week do you think I could start going twice a day?

I don't see the need for working out twice a day as a bodybuilder, unless maybe one of the workouts is cardio and/or you are prepping for a show. You don't want to over train. You should read about 5 x 5, or DoggCrapp training (DC), those are two good ones.

Back