Votes: 72 18.4%
  • 500mg per week

Votes: 221 56.5%
  • 1000mg-12000mg per week

Votes: 14 3.6%

• Total voters

BuddyBoy

Got any Ice Cream?
Hey folks.. Im wondering if a dude was gonna run a test only cycle, and its thier first time ever running any kind of gear.. how much would you say to take?

Im 21, 5'11, 235lbs 17-18% bf, been training for about 3 years naturally.

Oh yeah, this is for a 10 week cycle

Last edited:
StoneColdNTO said:
400-500 mg of either Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate
yep , solid and simple , but dont forget post cycle therapy clomidor nolvadex starting 2 weeks after last injection

Sweet. Thanks guys.

At first I was thinking 200mg a week, but CrazyMike told me that was WAYYY to conservative to even see results worth the effort. But the bro I work with who i am going thru says that I should run 1200mg a week, and Im like dude.. its my first cycle.. that seems liek a bit much.. but he says that the ends justify the means.. that the results would be worth it..

but I dunno.. I just dont buy it.

Wouldnt running that much test as a first cycle just end up giving worse sides? (I.e. gyno, acne, atrophied nadz, hair loss etc.) becuase of all the aromatized excess?

DADAWG said:
yep , solid and simple , but dont forget post cycle therapy clomidor nolvadex starting 2 weeks after last injection

Im kinda confused about using the PCT.. ive read that if you notice signs of gyno, to start the nolva/clomid at the first signs of symptoms..
and to also add in arimidex..

so. do you run the clomid or nolva once u see symptoms.. and then keep running it until the end of the cycle + 4 weeks after? (2 weeks after last injection + 2 weeks of post cycle therapy?)

Im kinda confused on how to dose the nolvadex+arimidex while ON, once you see the signs of gyno.. and then if you DID have to use nolva/arimidex while ON.. how do you dose the nolvadex for post cycle therapy?

I would also recommend 400-500mgs./week, two inj. per week. Mon./Thurs. I would go with Enan. or Cyp. Also don't forget clomid, nolvadex, hcg post cycle therapy.

Last edited:
BuddyBoy said:
Im kinda confused about using the PCT.. ive read that if you notice signs of gyno, to start the nolva/clomid at the first signs of symptoms..
and to also add in arimidex..

so. do you run the clomid or nolva once u see symptoms.. and then keep running it until the end of the cycle + 4 weeks after? (2 weeks after last injection + 2 weeks of post cycle therapy?)

Im kinda confused on how to dose the nolvadex+arimidex while ON, once you see the signs of gyno.. and then if you DID have to use nolva/arimidex while ON.. how do you dose the nolvadex for post cycle therapy?
you can have nolvadex on hand for gyno but the clomid is only good for post cycle therapy if you wanted to stay lean you could run a little liquidex/arimidex through your cycle but most people wont need anything for gyno at 400-500 mg a week of cyp or eth

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I would also recommend 400-500mgs./week, two inj. per week. Mon./Thurs. I would go with Enan. or Cyp. Also don't forget clomid, nolvadex, hcg post cycle therapy.
By the way Welcome to Steroidology!!!
welcome :D buddy just changed his avatar hes got over 400 post , youve been out prowling at night to much us DAWGS need our sleep:p

DADAWG said:
welcome :D buddy just changed his avatar hes got over 400 post , youve been out prowling at night to much us DAWGS need our sleep:p

Damn Dawg, I didn't even notice that!!! Yeah, I was on the prowl late last night!!! But I don't have to explain that since you know how the DAWGS play!!!:p

Well bro....what are you trying to do on this cycle, cut, bulk?

I would run it @500mg/wk 1-10.

you won't be disapointed

Kim&BatMan~ Why sus? Why that over test cyp/enth?

Dawgs~ That is correct! LOL Ive been lurking for a while.. and yes, I did change my avvy.. but that pic is photoshopped, I put up an enhanced version of myself up for motivation.

BigJay~ uhm.. either eth or cyp.. I dunno exactly what my doode will have til the middle of next month.

FatChops~ My goals? TO gain some good mass, and hopefully thru diet increase my fat to muscle ratio. I hope not to add more than 2lbs of fat. Im gonna be running arimidex thruout the whole thang.. and I havent yet decided if Im gonna do clomid or nolva for the post cycle therapy (pct).

What do you guys think?

BuddyBoy said:
Kim&BatMan~ Why sus? Why that over test cyp/enth?

Dawgs~ That is correct! LOL Ive been lurking for a while.. and yes, I did change my avvy.. but that pic is photoshopped, I put up an enhanced version of myself up for motivation.

BigJay~ uhm.. either eth or cyp.. I dunno exactly what my doode will have til the middle of next month.

FatChops~ My goals? TO gain some good mass, and hopefully thru diet increase my fat to muscle ratio. I hope not to add more than 2lbs of fat. Im gonna be running arimidex thruout the whole thang.. and I havent yet decided if Im gonna do clomid or nolva for the post cycle therapy (pct).

What do you guys think?

Why Sustanon?

Because it's a multiple ester test. It has the short ester so you do not need to frontload prop like someone do, and it has the long ones to keep your blood levels constant.
:)

Is it just me, or for the stats that he provided, height and weight wise, his body mass index places him in the "Obesity" category, especially with 18% body fat. 5'11" / 235 17-18%. You are going to be like well over 250 lbs after a bulking cycle, that is huge.

Don't mean to insult anyone or bust balls!

I.D.~ Well, acording to the BMI, yes, I AM obese.. but.. so are most bodybuilders according to the BMI. That index is quite antiquated because it doesnt hold into account that muscle weighs more than fat due to denisty.

I am 235lbs right now.. 18% bf.. that means Im carrying 42.3 pounds of bodyfat.

That means I have 192.7 pounds of LBM.

Im currently dieting, and hope to be around 12-14% bf before I start my cycle. that would put me at...215-220lbs.

Im real meticulous with my diet, and Im not looking to use test as a Big Bulker, Im hopeing to use it as a Lean Mas Gain..

Back