First ever Cycle

Us old dudes have a whole differant sort of challenges..
From 1985-1991 I did oil based test cycles with dbol.. competed as a collegiate powerlifter in undergrad..In grad school I was a body builder..Again test and some dbol..never knew what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) s, serm s and pct were until 3 yrs ago..
I took a hiatus from roids, but not the gym, from 1991-06.
I ll stick to test..and short orals..They got new fancy stuff out there now...and it s to much for me.
I ll end this one in 6 weeks..go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 10-12 weeks..then try Anavar..with test..
TAKE CARE OF YOUR JOINTS..i didnt . I would avoid winny..it made me ache after 10 days..and I ache enuff.. Peace dude..

German - my dates and training coincide almost 100% with yours. I am 40 (in a couple of months) --- 5'9" and about 205-210 (nothing for 5 months). Started getting into shape slowly 4 years ago with serious training this year (after 15 years - and many many injuries).

Goal is 220 by next summer (min 90 days clear of anything) -- with about 10-12% bf. I won't make it but it's the "goal".

past 50 -- ok - if your pancreas is ok and bp is ok and everything checks out then probably testosterone+hcg+anti-estrogen+t3 is THE way to go.

If I can emphasize enough HcG all during your cycle ... start it as early as the second week and keep it going until 3 weeks after. At this age (not ancient but no spring chicken) you do NOT want to shrink your balls or shut down your own production.

I agree with the german - Winstrol (winny) might hurt the joints - don't know why you would need it for your goals.
Good luck

PS. Don't want to break a rule but anyone know anything about belife peptides (hgh, igf) ? I spoke with them, they really knew chemistry and details in manufacturing and they were willing to ship ... v.good prices ... Past50 they might even ship to you. But, I can't say it enough - I don't know if they are for real.

Last edited:
Winny was suggested by my friend as a way to lean out a little and keep the water gains down while on the test. From what i have read this could be true...modest muscle building but leaner look...agree? I have to admit, I don't know much about anavar. i'll have to research it.
I would use nolva during cycle. I do have t3 but I don't like to use it for more than 3 weeks at a time. Is hcg really necessary on only 250mg of test per week?

forgive my inpatience but im sick of the whole use winnie for cutting dbol for bulking CRAP.
winnie dries you out which goes away post cycle so unless you are peaking for a bodybuilding contest why use a steroid [ winnie] that is notorious for hair loss / joint pain / wrecking your cholesterol.
dbol and test do cause some bloating , guess what that goes away post cycle as well , they also cause better lean mass gains than winnie. guess what again that lean mass added during your cycle will continue to burn calories from now on which will help you stay leaner in the long run.
there are some studies here and there which clout certain steroids especially anavar as burning fat and from what ive read var does have some effect with a certain kind of body fat. that being said diet is what makes a cycle a cutter or a bulker and adding lean mass will give you long term fat burning help.

Thanks for your input dawg. As I mentioned, it was a competator friend that suggested the Winstrol (winny). From what I'm hearing it may not be the right choice for someone with my goals. Dawg, in your opinion, with looking at my situation and goals, what would be my best choice for stacking with test e?
All of the opinions and advice that is being given is appreciated and heard.

Thanks for your input dawg. As I mentioned, it was a competator friend that suggested the Winstrol (winny). From what I'm hearing it may not be the right choice for someone with my goals. Dawg, in your opinion, with looking at my situation and goals, what would be my best choice for stacking with test e?
All of the opinions and advice that is being given is appreciated and heard.

if its your 1st cycle dont stack anything with it , if not then test eq or test anavar would be good imo. tren is strong but should be saved until you have several cycles under your belt.

dude you do not need to stack anything-especially at your age-just run the test-if your diet is clean it will lean you out.

if its your 1st cycle dont stack anything with it , if not then test eq or test anavar would be good imo. tren is strong but should be saved until you have several cycles under your belt.

Thanks guys! You're getting the message across. Test e only it is.
One other question, is 250mg per week enough or should I be looking at 2x250mg per week?

Thanks guys! You're getting the message across. Test e only it is.
One other question, is 250mg per week enough or should I be looking at 2x250mg per week?

ive heard people have made decent gains from 250 mg per wek but most run 400-500 mg every week.1 cc ever 4 days would be a nice cycle imo. dont forget post cycle therapy (pct). keep the proteing intake high and dont cut calories drasticlly , slow and steady wins the race. when pct starts keep lifting intensity high and keep the weights heavy but back off the reps and sets.DO NOT go low calorie during pct .

yes stack 250mg of testosterone with 250mg of testosterone. That's an excellent first stack.

drop Winstrol (winny) - enough have said it.

HCG is necessary with ANY exogenous testosterone use IF you want your balls to keep working - don't do it at your own risk - it costs 10$/1500iu's and it's subq - what could POSSIBLY be the problem ?

And, like DADAWG (and I earlier) said - lower your carbs ...
at 20% bf I would run an aromatase inhibitor the whole time - otherwise you'll pack water like DADAWG said and you'll look FATTER.

Thanks robbo, good advice. I've recalulated my bodyfat and I would actually put it around 17%. The clen and t3 cycle helped, I'm sure. I'm working on bringing that down to around 12% and yes, I am watching my carbs. So, is it ok to run a cycle of clen and
t3 while on test?

Clen makes me shakey, nervous and cant sleep..which is essential....recovery and all that.
Never done thyroid stuff...I believe in diet / cardio for fat loss..but that s me.

yeah...t3 goes well with testosterone ... clen at the same time is ... well, ok(too much) ????

I was a big clen fan -- worked great for me. But, unfortunately, the last two times I tried taking it (and I NEVER had shakes, trembles or hbp) I got incredible shooting neck/head pains.

I thought it might be something else - but - I stopped clen and they went away. I tried it again and they came right back. So...

well, I said I would skip dbol and test - and that's because of what you said your goal IS - "keeping my bf DOWN". I make a case for testosterone see lower idea. I would argue that most steroids aren't for losing weight.

huh? robocop, u still believe this? hope not...

:nono:

forgive my inpatience but im sick of the whole use winnie for cutting dbol for bulking CRAP.
winnie dries you out which goes away post cycle so unless you are peaking for a bodybuilding contest why use a steroid [ winnie] that is notorious for hair loss / joint pain / wrecking your cholesterol.
dbol and test do cause some bloating , guess what that goes away post cycle as well , they also cause better lean mass gains than winnie. guess what again that lean mass added during your cycle will continue to burn calories from now on which will help you stay leaner in the long run.
there are some studies here and there which clout certain steroids especially anavar as burning fat and from what ive read var does have some effect with a certain kind of body fat. that being said diet is what makes a cycle a cutter or a bulker and adding lean mass will give you long term fat burning help.

x2!!
at the end if your fat % hasn't dropped then you had one fucked up diet. bulk or cut.... depends on your diet. not aas
and yes anavar does have high, the highest, fat burning properties.

Clen makes me shakey, nervous and cant sleep..which is essential....recovery and all that.
Never done thyroid stuff...I believe in diet / cardio for fat loss..but that s me.

Agreed. You need to find out how many calories you are burning and re-evaluate your intake. Cardio first thing in the AM before eating anything is also a good way to burn some fat quickly.

Doing my cardio early am, post 1st meal.
This was my intake yesterday (typical day)

Total Calories...2069

Total Protein...218g

Fat...60g

Carbs...161

How does this look? I'm following a preset plan.

Back