First ever injection today

PartyBoy

Just wanted to let you all know that I did my first shot ever today. I was absolutely shitting it. Talk about bag of nerves! Anyways I shot 1ml in each delt (250mg Test Enan * 2). I know you can go 2ml in delts but I wanted play it safer with less with a spot inj this time.

I used a 25G 5/8" pin and it went in like a dream. I never thought I would ever be able to do it but having took the plunge I realise now there's nothin to it.

I wanna thank you guys for all the help you gave with all the questions I had regarding pin sizes, what to run etc. I think I'd be doin orals permanently if I didn't belong to this board.

Can't wait till the next shot now!!

Partyboy (no longer a juice virgin):)

Yeah. Had a bath. Cleaned site area with alcohol swab. Aspirated. No problems. No pain at all. Injected slowly. Used another alcohol swab afterwards.

i don't know much but ill tell ya 1st shot was right up there with 1st lay as far as thrills go......congrats man keep pumpin

BUFFDAWG10 said:
You will always remember your first time.......LOL.!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, so true! Memories! :D Congrats PartyBoy, now just keep diet/training/sleep in check and you will have great results.

Is 5/8 long enough? With my second shot in the delt last night I leaked some out with a 5/8. Thats the only size I have left right now.

CONGRATS BRO.....WE ALL REMEMBER OUR FIRST TIME..... ITS JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER GOT LAID!!!!! WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE

Back