first tren ace cycle log while on trt.

Haha no worries mate haha i hate coming of test so i woudnt know how i would go coming of tren .... how long of your cycle have you got left ???

Haha no worries mate haha i hate coming of test so i woudnt know how i would go coming of tren .... how long of your cycle have you got left ???

on my last two bloody weeks!! I already know itll go by qwick too....:-0
ima go ape sh-t in the gym to maximize my gains tho;-)

That's the way haha i havent herd anyone say apeshit for years haha 2 weeks isnt long spewing ive got about that and ill be back on cycle;) just gotter make up my mind what im going to be doing

Deca test ghrp2 cjc and slin or lgd test ghrp2 cjc slin or lgd hgh and maye test maybe slin i have no clue im sitting at 180 now so if i can get to 200 pound from this cycle ill be a happy man and stay cut haha that will be the hard bit

20 more pounds?? Shit deca/ test will get you there bro. as long as your diet and training are dialed in and rest ofcourse:)
Keep it simple brutha.

Yea i was thinking that ive got the test ready to go the peptides and and lgd just gotter find sone deca and ill be good to go but like you said simple is good i was only thinking slin becuse ive also got a shit load of it sitting in the fridge but if i can source the deca it will be test deca peptides lgdand i dunno about the slin i might give it a miss this time yea hopefully hit 200 210 clean bulk :) and a bit of a tan to go with it looking white as atm haha

Last edited:
Yea i was thinking that ive got the test ready to go the peptides and and lgd just gotter find sone deca and ill be good to go but like you said simple is good i was only thinking slin becuse ive also got a shit load of it sitting in the fridge but if i can source the deca it will be test deca peptides lgdand i dunno about the slin i might give it a miss this time yea hopefully hit 200 210 clean bulk :) and a bit of a tan to go with it looking white as atm haha

Lol, just bought me and the lady a couple tanning packs. Good dea to get ready for summer. Plus a good tan helps highlights muscularity.;-)
Lemmmy know what you decide to put together with those compounds if you do and if you need to know anything, amounts to dose or anything like that. If I can help Ya I'd be happy to bro.
Good call to wait on the slin, IMO.
Baby steps never hurts. :) Your health is number one.

Yea thanks bro i appreciate it .im not to worried about running slin i dont think its all a dangerous as people say but of course its dangerous but as long as your not an idot and take all the necessary precautions i think i should be right ive got a gluco metre packets of glucose tabs and i would only be running short acting not long and short stacked together so it shouldn't be to bad but like you said ill going to keep it simple ill prob just run test the peptides and hopefully deca but if i cant get the deca i will just be throwing in the lgd but hopefully i can get the deca but we will see ah and ill probley kickstart it with test prop

i no NOTHING about insulin bro...except diabetes patients take it, i think...lol.
I look forward to hear what you end up putting together for this cycle tho. and updates. U should just start a log too to keep us updated plus its great when you have questions plus you may end up enlightening someone else at the same time:)

Sides update: I started running 75mg eod a few days ago and last nite was NUTS!! Insomnia (trensomnia hit hard!) I couldnt stay in the bed for nothing. I was tired and would doze off when sitting on the couch in front of the boob tube but i coulnt sleep in bed. This is the worst side effect ive had this entire blast. i didnt sleep more than 2 hours total all nite. I guess this comes with the territory tho. Its not gonna make me pull the plug or anything, Ive only got a couple weeks left anyhoo. I going for gains here, ill handle a bit of unrest if thats what it takes.
all in all its been a very smooth ride. the best side effect is my libido, that of an 18 y o. lol, the woman loves it, thats what matters. if mama is happy, im happy;-)

One more side effect that works for me is the pumps! I wish I could read minds in the gym. I get some stares now....pumped all up like the hulk after warm up set, veins everywhere bulging out of my skin. Men and women alike looking at me like , WTF!!
LOL! Gotta love that shiiiiit!!

Getting the looks always good bro
Yea i was thinking about doing a log ill see how i go buts probably a good idea . Yea im no expert on insulin but my misses is a type 1 diabetic so i know a little bit and have all the access to all the gear so who knows but if i can get my hands on some deca ill probley just run test deca peptides fairly standard cycle but well see what happens
Good work with the log bro good read keep up the good work

hows ur cycle going, brother?

Yo FG!! All good brutha, thanks!! Gains finally seemed to start showing up within the last couple week (visibly). Strength gains were appearent 2 weeks in. Pumps started getting insane around week 3. Musclular definition, is what my goal was from the jump, thicker musclularity were last to start showing, within last couple weeks. 1 week and some to go now...wish me luck!! Im gonna go full ape in the gym and keep eating like im starving in hopes to fully reach this blasts goals.

This is on a side note and I WOULD NOT reccomend trying this BUUUT, if you guys ever question the legitimacy of your tren, go ahead and nick a vein or get a little juice in a vein. You will know right away wether its good or not:) I just seem to be good at hitting veins or something, not that im trying because its not a fun experience with tren, intraveiniously. Just seems to happen alot with me...the dreaded tren cough.
PSL TREN - G2G ;-)

so i heard that while on tren most people eat anything and still get great results?
since u r half way thru ur cycle its are ur diet was good, what would u say about this?

so i heard that while on tren most people eat anything and still get great results?
since u r half way thru ur cycle its are ur diet was good, what would u say about this?

My ratios are far from where they should be. I try to get all my protien but I know carbs probably take the cake...lol. Like ive said b4, Im feeding 3 growing kids and a wifey and myself so we do what we can but it far from a bodybuilders meal plan, lol. I seem to stay low bf no matter waht, ive always been that way. I dont do cardio, but I do high paced laborous work so im sure that contributes to staying trim around the waistline. Since on tren, I seemed to have tightened/thickened up even more. yeah, I love this shit!!

View attachment 564119
trained arms today after watching CT Fletcher....that dude is motivating for real!! Lol.
The vascularuty from tren defiantly has gotten me some stares in the gym:)
Repo: I've noticed quite a few good guys MIA since I've been here....

Yeah same here soldier... even for me - it's been very challenging to get here as much
as I like too... between work and family I try to get here as much as possible.

It's kind of funny how we get to know members... and become such good friends - then, the next thing you
know - we don't see them here any more.

I bought this book for a very good friend here Anabolics 10th Edition (William Llewellyn's ANABOLICS)
and right after that he stopped coming here... there's no regrets on getting the book for him, but I would have liked
to get some feedback from him and how he liked the book.

I highly recommend picking this up if you can find it for a good price... right now it's selling for $799 on Amazon
but I payed less than a hundred for it - brand new hard cover.

There are a few pdf links that you can download for free - but it's only a small portion of the book... the book itself
is around 700m pages and will teach you just about everything you need to know.

Anyhow - keep up the great work and keep us posted as you are. :D

Back