first tren ace cycle log while on trt.

I've gotten to a stage in this blast as to where the muscles just feel fuller/tighter all the time...good stuff. I like it.

I very much doubt it.... I'll be up against a lot of europe's best... just want to do the best I can possibly do.

You can't ask for much more than that!

Nil satis nisi optimum!

I'm sure you be up in he top 5 at least then.
And yes, my wifey was looking forward to seeing you at the A. You got fans everywhere evidentally man!

As BB stated, it was getting back to normal.

I just couldn't take the trensomnia. It fucked up everything when I had it. It was off and on though. When I was rested I liked the Tren. When I didn't sleep, I hated it. The lack of sleep caused anxiety the following night cuz I was nervous about not sleep again. Sometimes Id get the sleep the following night and sometimes I wouldn't.

But, even when I did get sleep, I never felt truly rested because I always felt lethargic. Normally a scoop of preworkout would give me a nice jump. Not on Tren. It would only get me to the point I would be before I took that scoop of preworkout Ina normal day. Does that make sense?

Part of my thinking to increasing the dose from 50eod to 75eod after four weeks was that I'd get the alpha feeling that many guys talk about. The sides were about the same with each dosage.

I tried to fight through it but I just got to the point that it wasn't worth it.

Looking back, I probably convinced myself of certain things and maybe painted a better picture than what it really was

I did add some muscle. Shed some fat. Tightened up a bit. But the sides just outweighed everything else. I feel like I had more sides than results.

Could this have been the brand of Tren I was on?

Maybe it was just me

Either way, I could come at this from a few different angles and have many different thoughts on my personal situation

As BB stated, it was getting back to normal.

I just couldn't take the trensomnia. It fucked up everything when I had it. It was off and on though. When I was rested I liked the Tren. When I didn't sleep, I hated it. The lack of sleep caused anxiety the following night cuz I was nervous about not sleep again. Sometimes Id get the sleep the following night and sometimes I wouldn't.

But, even when I did get sleep, I never felt truly rested because I always felt lethargic. Normally a scoop of preworkout would give me a nice jump. Not on Tren. It would only get me to the point I would be before I took that scoop of preworkout Ina normal day. Does that make sense?

Part of my thinking to increasing the dose from 50eod to 75eod after four weeks was that I'd get the alpha feeling that many guys talk about. The sides were about the same with each dosage.

I tried to fight through it but I just got to the point that it wasn't worth it.

Looking back, I probably convinced myself of certain things and maybe painted a better picture than what it really was

I did add some muscle. Shed some fat. Tightened up a bit. But the sides just outweighed everything else. I feel like I had more sides than results.

Could this have been the brand of Tren I was on?

Maybe it was just me

Either way, I could come at this from a few different angles and have many different thoughts on my personal situation

Hey bro, can relate to every bit of what you said here! It's defiantly mind over matter at times, without a doubt. I do get the lethargic feeling somewhat but I use caffeine to combat it. Mine might not be as bad as you experienced tho, as of the last few notes and 've been sleeping like a rock!! Maybe because I didn't sleep mu ch for several day prior. Just catching up, not sure. I will say, I love the way, overall I feel on tren. Always Godly, but at the gym....look the F out, lol So I don't know why it effects people different, maybe brand, not sure. I will say, I respectq the hell out of you on your decision to stop tho bro. I said before, I only hope I'd do the same if I was in the same boat. The way I see it now is I have a bit over 5 weeks left and when I get there, IM DONE. At least with this blast. Take what I can get from it n move on. Everybody is different G, but I sent my sources to Ya, just in case:)

So my new question is: with trensomnia when does your muscles grow as they grow the most when we sleep, right??

Why don't you add some Gaba with some 5-HTP 2 hrs before bed, this tends to assist a bit..Also, Lunesta is a great sleep aid, 2mgs is a great dose and really helps with no hang over..

Also, cut back on your carbs, this really fucks things up especially with sweats.

Why don't you add some Gaba with some 5-HTP 2 hrs before bed, this tends to assist a bit..Also, Lunesta is a great sleep aid, 2mgs is a great dose and really helps with no hang over..

Also, cut back on your carbs, this really fucks things up especially with sweats.

I didn't try GABA. I did use prscription meds along with some over the counter stuff. Sometimes they worked and sometimes they didn't.

Hey bro, can relate to every bit of what you said here! It's defiantly mind over matter at times, without a doubt. I do get the lethargic feeling somewhat but I use caffeine to combat it. Mine might not be as bad as you experienced tho, as of the last few notes and 've been sleeping like a rock!! Maybe because I didn't sleep mu ch for several day prior. Just catching up, not sure. I will say, I love the way, overall I feel on tren. Always Godly, but at the gym....look the F out, lol So I don't know why it effects people different, maybe brand, not sure. I will say, I respectq the hell out of you on your decision to stop tho bro. I said before, I only hope I'd do the same if I was in the same boat. The way I see it now is I have a bit over 5 weeks left and when I get there, IM DONE. At least with this blast. Take what I can get from it n move on. Everybody is different G, but I sent my sources to Ya, just in case:)[/QUOTE

we can't take our health for granted.

Just watch out with Catching up on sleep....I thought I was doing the same but after five or so weeks and x days of no sleep..the number of days of no sleep outweighed the situation and never caught up

I really hope that it wasn't the gear I was using

Did you do any before and after pics?

I didn't try GABA. I did use prscription meds along with some over the counter stuff. Sometimes they worked and sometimes they didn't.

Thats the tradeoff, sometimes the scripts work sometimes they dont.. :(

I use ambien when I need that "1-2 combo punch", and blammo, I'm refreshed...

Hey bro, can relate to every bit of what you said here! It's defiantly mind over matter at times, without a doubt. I do get the lethargic feeling somewhat but I use caffeine to combat it. Mine might not be as bad as you experienced tho, as of the last few notes and 've been sleeping like a rock!! Maybe because I didn't sleep mu ch for several day prior. Just catching up, not sure. I will say, I love the way, overall I feel on tren. Always Godly, but at the gym....look the F out, lol So I don't know why it effects people different, maybe brand, not sure. I will say, I respectq the hell out of you on your decision to stop tho bro. I said before, I only hope I'd do the same if I was in the same boat. The way I see it now is I have a bit over 5 weeks left and when I get there, IM DONE. At least with this blast. Take what I can get from it n move on. Everybody is different G, but I sent my sources to Ya, just in case:)[/QUOTE

we can't take our health for granted.

Just watch out with Catching up on sleep....I thought I was doing the same but after five or so weeks and x days of no sleep..the number of days of no sleep outweighed the situation and never caught up

I really hope that it wasn't the gear I was using

Did you do any before and after pics?

Nah, I just keep changing my avi from time to time...lol. I do have before and afters. Guess I could post em.

Yessir! I cut carbs down. I notice more definition like two days later! Lol. TREN!!!! Yaaa!!!

Now maybe it's because I'm running tren, idk buut I've been doing HST training ever since I've been on and I really seem to be getting better gains than ever before guys! First time I've done this type of training and basically I train 3 times per week, full body each session. So I'm hitting each muscle group 3 times per week. Before this I always did each muscle group like once maybe twice a week tops. Again, I'm sure the tren/diet is helping. I just wanted to put this out there for those, like I wass, that maybe hitting a plateau. Might want to give it a shot. Take your time and research HST,. Hopefully this will help as it is for me n my goals. Good day fella!!

Neither do full body workouts!

I'm thinking it's the change to my routine coupled with better diet and of course the tren that is helping. I'm open to routines that is working for others so I could try one when my current routine gets dull.

Back