Fitness models natural?!

AbZolutely

OK, are fitness models like Roger Snipes, Ulisses Jr, Lazar Angelov, Rob Riches, Greg Plitt etc... really natural as they clame?

I seriously dont think they could be. I understand they have contracts with some supplement companies that are paying them good money to keep their mouth shut, and almost lie the only thing they use is the supplements from this company, but come on, that dont mean they should say "all natural", "thats very good for natural bodybuilding", "never took and never will take any steroids"

Let me know what you think.

Tryed to put pictures
, but didnt work.

Last edited:
No I dont think they r natural, BUT could they be natural? yes for example lazars body with PERFECT diet and hard training is achievable! So its hard to say brah dont wanna talk shit about someone if I dont know

I also believe this is true, just look at them and you can tell. If you don't believe take a look at pictures of men in the 1940-1950's and compare for yourself.

No models, fitness models or anything these days are natural.
maybe a clothing model to some degree, but some of them are also naturally big and ripped
Genetics is really what determines it.
example, I got a mate i trained with for 2years.. did the same shit and same exercises.
he stuck to the one routine, where I changed my routine alot.. my workouts were more effective, I lifted more, I ate more... and cleaner.. yet he had better body, less bodyfat and higher testosterone levels (he was younger but more mature for his age).
Since i started gear, everything shoots up, I'm stronger, i can eat more and gain less fat..
I like to think everyone is on steroids.. I know obviously alot of people aren't.. but somtimes its easyier to just pretend to.

You will come across people who claim there natural but never are.
Example, I signed up at a new gym, there was a very vein popping guy there.. road map pretty much (eq), no doubt hes on gear.. but all the newbs think hes natural and the newbs will listen to everything he says because of the way he looks.
All you can do is, Look at him... think about how much of a cockhead he is and move on.
Do what I do, put your headphones in and ignore EVERYONE (yes u can glance at the girls every now and then)
Why talk to people during training? most of them just want to suck up your ass anyway.

fitness models today look like the bodybuilders of the golden era the 70's... soo shit no they are not natural. its so funny too because if you go on youtube you can see videos of greg plitt talking mad shit on steroid use and how bodybuilding is supposed to be the pursuit of health and taking roids is injecting poison into your body and yada blah blah blah...,lots of guys denied their use of steroids... as of recently a dude named Lance. haha

"if you do that shit youre an asshole!"

here is the vid. haha i got a pretty good laugh :
Plitt Steroid Talk - YouTube

fitness models today look like the bodybuilders of the golden era the 70's... soo shit no they are not natural. its so funny too because if you go on youtube you can see videos of greg plitt talking mad shit on steroid use and how bodybuilding is supposed to be the pursuit of health and taking roids is injecting poison into your body and yada blah blah blah...,lots of guys denied their use of steroids... as of recently a dude named Lance. haha

"if you do that shit youre an asshole!"

here is the vid. haha i got a pretty good laugh :
Plitt Steroid Talk - YouTube

You said it exactly like it really is and I had a good laugh too

OK, are fitness models like Roger Snipes, Ulisses Jr, Lazar Angelov, Rob Riches, Greg Plitt etc... really natural as they clame?

I seriously dont think they could be. I understand they have contracts with some supplement companies that are paying them good money to keep their mouth shut, and almost lie the only thing they use is the supplements from this company, but come on, that dont mean they should say "all natural", "thats very good for natural bodybuilding", "never took and never will take any steroids"

Let me know what you think.

Tryed to put pictures
, but didnt work.

There would hardly any model who doesn't take steroids. All the models takes steroids to keep their body in shape . Taking steroids affects our health and makes us week. The best way to keep body in shape is by doing exercises and by eating nutritious diet. :)

Hell fucking no. Why do people think you have to look like Jay cutler to be on juice. Guys like Cutler, coleman, and levrone are the exception, not the rule. They are the .1%. Tons of guys take chems and they look like average joe or worse. These guys are NOT natural.

Don't mean to come off as abrasive, and your question is valid. Just ranting a bit OP ;)

I really do think Greg Plitt is natural. If he isn't no big deal, he still motivates the shit outta me but his body does look like it can be maintained naturally and year round too.

This might not mean shit, but..
he is a retired army ranger. And I think to be in any special forces you need to be one tough and disciplined mother fucker which is why i sort of believe he can accomplish what he has done naturally.

Or maybe im just naive

Last edited:
im a fitness model.. on the side of.being.a bodybuilder.. and yes some.are natty some.arnt.. am.i natty no absolutely not i wouldnt be able to.maintain bein lean and massive and the same time.. are some.of.the guys in my agency natty.. yes absolutely.. its about 50/50 and my agency books a majority of.muscle.tech, gnc, vitt shaoppe, flex, mens health stuff like that!!

Back