FOr Mr P.....Mitt Romney should be the only person you consider voting for.

First Romney makes 50 gs a day thanks to daddy so he doesn't need to take a
Salary when the whole reason he took the charity position is to look good on his resume for pres. Next it's easy to help a company revive itself by shitting on all the em

Shitting on all employees by raping their pension and retirement. He has no understanding of the middle class or what it's like to work hard all your life. He was asked about the money he makes from speeches each and he said "oh that's nothin I give it all to charity". That nothin amounts to around a half million. Now if that's nothin then what does he think about majority of people who make less than fifty a year!!! I'm not saying Obama is perfect but I sure the hell am not voting for somebody who just throws hard working men under the bus and thinks a half mil is nothin

re

Shitting on all employees by raping their pension and retirement. He has no understanding of the middle class or what it's like to work hard all your life. He was asked about the money he makes from speeches each and he said "oh that's nothin I give it all to charity". That nothin amounts to around a half million. Now if that's nothin then what does he think about majority of people who make less than fifty a year!!! I'm not saying Obama is perfect but I sure the hell am not voting for somebody who just throws hard working men under the bus and thinks a half mil is nothin

this^ ......just don't see how this guy could relate to the average person. Now, if i had assurances that Romney would fix the country up good, than i'd let it slide....but don't see that happening at all with obama or romney.

The "Novelty President" has worn off. All his so-called credentials and he accomplished NOTHING except creating more welfare, hands out, "oh poor me" and impressed a bunch or whining Liberals......not good for anyone but the generational welfare mommies and crack smokers.

They proved in 2008 they were not racist, now in 2012 prove they are not idiots.

I can't really hate on Obama. Thanks to his health care policy I had insurance when I couldn't afford it bc I could be on my moms being I was under 26. He has also done better than the eight years of bullshit Bush put us through. Clinton left us with millions in surplus, Bush left us with trillions in debt.

But wait......people like Obummers "charisma".

Charisma or some idiots perception of what is means is so much more important.

I voted for Obama in 2008, I tend to lean towards liberal views, I understand the economy is not doing well, I am lucky I haven't been affected but I have actually done better for myself in the last 2 years than I have ever done in my life, I don't thank the Obama administration for it, just so we're clear on that. However the problem with politics as I see it is how major corporations who usually (not all) tend to support Republicans due to lower taxes which a Republican standpoint are the same companies who ship jobs overseas in order to make more profit. So while I believe you all Republican voting citizens make good points in some areas I fail to see how it is beneficial for us non-millionaires and by the way most of us will never be millionaires in case that needs to be clarified to vote for a party whose only interest are corporations. Every Republican swears an oath not to ever raise taxes, that's absurd. Not because I want to give my money away but because things need to be paid for, only recently we have begun to reduce tax revenue.

Yes Obama is a politician and lies like every one of his predecessors, but the party he represents is more in tune with my beliefs. I don't need a party that sides with specific religions or promotes hated of minorities. I feel the Republican party of today has been taken over by either filthy rich corporations who only care about making a profit or old men who have issues against minorities, homosexuals and everyone who isn't Christian.

I think Obama is going to be in big trouble this coming election and may lose but partially due to the recent Supreme Court ruling that basically states corporations like people should have free speech, and in this case free speech == money. I don't understand how anyone can favor that. We're heading towards dark times if we continue to let corporations dictate the way our government is ran.

By the way Obama is as much as a non American as Mitt Romney is a polygamist Mormon. None are true but hey since Obama's father wasn't born here and Mitt's Grandpa was a polygamist, why not make a case for that??

I also have a problem with an educated man such as Mitt that believes the crazy stuff you read in the Book of Mormon. To me all religion is absurd but the Mormons..wow I guess they win the price for the newest lunatics in town. My .02 :)

Back