Forged Burner

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
Forged Burner

this ^^ is an inexpensive product from Needtobuildmuscle.net

i got mine 3 days ago, and i gotta say the shit works. it curbed my appetite, gave me energy all day and def made my workout bad ass.

Im on deca right now and it is making me tired, so i needed something to pick me up and this def did the trick.

questions?

not shaky suprisingly, but i did get the classic i cant sit still symptoms. i feel like i do when i take aderol on it.

Did someone say adderall? :)
Gonna try the forged real soon and stack it with adderllin so I don't have to worry about crashing.

this is such awesome info.. Just finished a cycle of clen and t3 and did not luv it..
Thinking about cycling adderline. forged and need3slin.
does anyone have experience cycling these. Please recommend how to cycle these 3. for best effectiveness..

this is such awesome info.. Just finished a cycle of clen and t3 and did not luv it..
Thinking about cycling adderline. forged and need3slin.
does anyone have experience cycling these. Please recommend how to cycle these 3. for best effectiveness..

It would be an effective stack. The pumps, fat burning, and the shutting of the carbs would be utilized greatly.:flame:

I read quite a few logs over the boards with this products. They all seem to throughly enjoy the product.

Back