Fuck You Fedor... Fuck You

the truth of the matter is he really is scared of getting beat how the f*** you gonna pass up 30 million for six fights he knows there is real competition in the ufc. who does strikeforce have thats even worthy allstair overeem no way fedor will run through him jus like everyone else in strikeforce he doesnt want to fight real fighters he wants fights he can win so yes fuck fedor he is a pussy in my book and i use to be a big fan fuck em and m1 global

he wasn't that scared of ufc heavy weight champ tim sylvia

Tim Sylvia slid into the title when the HW div was weak as fuck. He sucks and was just awkward to fight. You would have been better off with using Arlovski in your argument. Fedor is a douche. This move was stupid and involved hi dream of building up M1. This makes no sense as far as "being the best" goes. I think Fedor beats anyone at HW. I'm not calling him a chump, I'm just saying he's a dumbass and a retard. I do think that Brock would have a shot at a win. I also think Barnett could've pulled one off. It makes no sense to me that he would go to that joke of a company. Dana would've been a laughing stock if he agreed to Fedor's ridiculous terms. Co-Promotion of the biggest MMA brand in the world? That's ridiculous.

Tim Sylvia slid into the title when the HW div was weak as fuck. He sucks and was just awkward to fight. You would have been better off with using Arlovski in your argument. Fedor is a douche. This move was stupid and involved hi dream of building up M1. This makes no sense as far as "being the best" goes. I think Fedor beats anyone at HW. I'm not calling him a chump, I'm just saying he's a dumbass and a retard. I do think that Brock would have a shot at a win. I also think Barnett could've pulled one off. It makes no sense to me that he would go to that joke of a company. Dana would've been a laughing stock if he agreed to Fedor's ridiculous terms. Co-Promotion of the biggest MMA brand in the world? That's ridiculous.

Cosigns!!!

yeah man, I watched that fight "Fedor vs. Silva" that guy is a fuckin animal. Silva was on top of his game for awhile, but shit, Fedor hands out beat downs like nobody's business. BTW, that fight is on HDNet this Friday night.

What happened to "Mayhem"? I really liked that guy. He's got this show on MTV now called "bully beatdown". It's scripted and in a way kinda gay, but hell, I watch it now and then just cause the guy is funny as shitt.

That show is gay. He's getting paid for it though so who can blame him. He's fighting Jake Shields but it hasn't been offically announced yet. I like Mayhem too, he's hilarious. He got fed to GSP and got beatdown. He did go the distance though...

Back