Funny Email

Eze

This was sent to me by someone on the board. His total posts = 0!!!

"Hey bro I was reading on steriodology powder thread you and several bro's
were talking about your powders sources.I make my own also but lost my
source.I can use one from china but prices tripled last month too expensive.Can
you send me in right direction email addy?Thanks bro I use several boards
for info & ideas"

:bash: :axe: :fart:

Just do what I do and delete it without giving a response. I cant tell you how many people email me asking for sources. Its ridiculous and stupid. Not to mention the fact that I have posted numerous times about how I will not respond to anything that has to do with sources or sourcing. Some people just dont get it.

haha, same here swoll, out of all people you would never expect to see a member asking an admin for a source :D

it would be funny to give those ass clowns a bogus street address in TJ...and tell them the best way is to go to the address.

or almost as funny would be to recommend some prohormone like >>

Ganabolan Xtm is a natural lotion specially designed that delivers natural prohormone steroid precursors in effective amounts to the body. Lotions have been used in other countries for years with tremendous success. Our pro hormone supplements delivers optimum amounts of prohormone steroid precursors such as 1- (5 Alpha) - Androsten-17B-OL-3-One, 4-Androstene-3, 17-Diol, and 1,4-Androstadienedione

BiggieSwolls said:
Just do what I do and delete it without giving a response. I cant tell you how many people email me asking for sources. Its ridiculous and stupid. Not to mention the fact that I have posted numerous times about how I will not respond to anything that has to do with sources or sourcing. Some people just dont get it.

same here....

Easto.....same guy as this one I bet.

Wil
Rookie

Help
I've been looking all over for UG labs but all I have are names; I don't have a way to get a hold of any of them. Can you point me in the right direction so that I can get in touch with one?
Thanks,
Wil

To: easto@cyber-rights.net

Subject:
Cc:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey bro I was reading on steriodology powder thread you and several bro's
were talking about your powders sources.I make my own also but lost my
source.I can use one from china but prices tripled last month too expensive.Can
you send me in right direction email addy?Thanks bro I use several boards
for info & ideas.

BiggieSwolls said:

Biggie, check your PM's. Hehe.

if you read between the lines................

Wil
Rookie

Help
I've been looking all over for someone to bust so I can get promoted to head narc ( the narc who gives head), Can you point me in the right direction so that I can get in touch with one?
Thanks,
officer Wil

Back