Gained 45lbs naturally but been plateaued for last 5 years.

Engineer

Hey everyone! I've been reading on here for around the last 6 months. Now that I just created an account today I realize I should have just created one 6 months ago!

I'm 32, 6'2" and 195lbs (I'm guessing around 10-12% body fat). I was 150lbs when I started lifting 14 years ago (very skinny for being 6'2").

Started organized sports in 3rd grade. Played football and basketball through high school. When I joined the Air Force I needed to stay active so I started lifting more regularly than I did in HS and very soon got hooked. I've been lifting every since.

While I am somewhat happy with what I've done naturally, I've realized that my body doesn't like to be over 190ish and be cut at the same time. So for the last few years I've been bigger and softer or leaner and smaller. In fact if I stopped eating and lifting like I do, I wouldn't be surprised if my bodyweight would drop back down to 170ish as I tend to lose weight too dang fast.

I've always enjoyed the discipline with the nutrition and lifting side of building my physique. I guess now I've been more interested in the chemical side of this sport I haven't been paying much attention to until recently.

I'm looking forward to learning more! Thanks!

Have you ever looked into trying a prohormone to start with? This is what I usually suggest to my buddies first so they can get the idea of cycling and all that comes with it***8230; minus the pins.

Hey hard2gain, I've thought about prohormones a lot. From what I've been reading most people that have experience with both have said to just start with Test. I do like that they are legal though...

Honestly I'm excited to have finally joined this forum and talk with people about this stuff. I've been to most of the gyms in my area and I've never seen anyone and thought to myself "That guy has to be on the juice". Unless they are all hiding in the same gym that I've never been to, I don't think it's very popular in my area.

Thanks!

whats your diet like?? its hard to believe you cant gain more when youre 6'2 and 195lbs.. youre underweight.. you should be able to get to 220 fairly easily.. i think your nutrition isn't up to par

how the hell did this even get bumped?? it was in the new posts section??

Back