Gear Related....

EMTONE

Man I have some serious acne going on....Some days they fade others they flare like A jacked chick's clit....

Any ideas to help get rid of these things...Tried antibiotics...benzyl cream...Will not do accutane...My friend did and it was a horrible situation....

Any help would be great.........

I get only slight acne while on clomid and I use Isotrex a generic mexican gel form of accutane. Its a gel that you lightly apply to the zit and it knocks them out quick. It can be found on some online mex pharms since its not controlled.

Thank you for your replies. Can you tell me the effevts the B-5 had on your acne. My ance is and shoulders, back, slightly on face. Where did you purchase your B-5, any brands that can be recommened.

Thank you again.

if you are using ala already disregard this but I have found for me that using ala takes all of my acne away. Some guys it does not work for others it does. but it is worth a shot because you should be taking it anyways during your cycle.

projection said:
I get only slight acne while on clomid and I use Isotrex a generic mexican gel form of accutane. Its a gel that you lightly apply to the zit and it knocks them out quick. It can be found on some online mex pharms since its not controlled.
Very interesting. I gotta try this. Retin-A aint working strong enough when im on a cycle so i wanna try anything.

Back