Geneza is back

Naps is a sponsor on another board there have been alot of good responses since he has opened back up. So I placed my order about a week ago it sat in proscessing for like 6days, it was just shipped Saturday. I will let you guys know if and when it does come in.

I wish they had alert pay or something, I hate giving up a right nut just to make a payment through western union.

i just got an email from them this morning asking me to make an order but the international side is down. just USA domestic is up.

i just got an email from them this morning asking me to make an order but the international side is down. just USA domestic is up.

I didn't get this email but I m a little bit confused by your post. Are you saying that naps does domestic shipping now from the USA? Or that he is only shipping to the USA?

They are back and faster than ever. I was kind of iffy at first but i sent in my money last wed and it shipped on fri and I just got it today and very legit let me say. So now i know who i will be goin to from now on. No disrespect to any other sponsor tho. I have ordered from others and gotten great responses but i think **** are faster and cheaper

Is GENEZA and Genza different? I'm just wondering because of the talk of under dosed :S I'm on the genza test enethenate now just wondering if mine could be under dosed.

hey bro you'll know sson enough, you and I started the same time so in a couple more weeks you should be feeling it

i just got sum geneza Sustanon (sust) 270 and eq 200, still have a lil left in my qv bottles so i havent started them yet though

Back